Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

Share Giftz Shoppers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best App for sending an email to an ideal customer, I am really happy for this app, because it has brought back customers to buy after visiting the store ... I really recommend this app.

Divinity

Time spent using app About 4 hours

perfect app works fine every single time ive been using it for a very long time now and it has never dissapoined and the best part is that all emails look official.

NORSE STORE

Location Vietnam

Great app! I would use it again. Thanks you for assisting me with my store through the simple thank you emails. scsdf

Jabbasport

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great! easy to use and great outcome! I never had any issues using the app. thene fjkr ekc eivf ekcf

Electric Dryer Rack

SoWaggy

What a wonderful find and I can fully understand why they have to charge after you have used more than 10 emails. Very easy to set up and will help with a great customer service. May I suggest that we can put an upsell on the email.

HolistifyHaven

Time spent using app About 23 hours

It makes it easier to follow up with customers . Best app to use with Shopify thank you very much. Easy to use

H2 Bliss

Location Australia

i used this app to help me create a good customer relationship .

CATCH ME MARKET

Location Portugal

Very good app, easy and clean. we can leave the old and boring automatic e-mails...=)
Greate job !!

Its A Total Life Change

I love how I can pick a time limit where to send my emails . Good job boss. I recommend this right here