Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

SHEENHUT

Location China

This app is well,it can help me save time to respond to customers!

ZapFulFurniture

i love this app its awesome it gets 5 stars from Me And My Team keep up the Great work as far as adding new things into the app

A&A Nails Store

Location Israel

Very good app and useful. I use it at my store and it is amazing. I recommend to anyone to get customers. Thank you.

zalainshop

Location Latvia

Thanks its wonderfull app ever) *****best best best best best best best best best best best best best.

Karma's Storee

Honestly great app. I would ask you to try this app. I mean really like this app does what you be doing for hours

Dumux

GaaraPro

Location Morocco

really helpfull thank you guys keep on the good work ... i wish it was supported with some icones ...

BREED.X APPAREL

perfect. totally love that it's free and easy to use. exactly what we were looking for. Thanks alot

dog4shine

Location Portugal

It is an excellent help tool. It delivers what it promises with great efficiency. I recommend

TwiddleWitches

Simple but awesome! I really don’t have time to deal with an overwhelming app. Especially when it’s for something simple. So this app is great!