Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

Bozsky

Time spent using app Over 1 year

i just download the app,so hopefully i seen some changes within my store.I really hope this really work...................................................................

Lubn Inc

Love it. Highly recommend! Please install to your Shopify account and give it a try. I have recommended to my friends.

It's all about accessories

Location Jordan

thanks for the hard work
it makes the store look more professional one
keep going on' . thank you letter is important to customers relationship. it's a good experience with thank you email

Tributary Teas

Straightforward and useful. No strings attached - nice of the creator to not ask for any money with this.

BiasLighting.com

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I was caught up in the whole Beeketing fiasco with apps that were pulled from the Shopify platform. I'm pleased to say that this app is a worthy replacement to the app that I used to use!

ComfyPet Products

Location New Zealand

I used another app and I didn't really like it but very happy with this excellent app - and it's free - thanks

Urban Jewel

i really used this app. it is highly recommended. it will get the job done without any effort mentioned!

smart place + entertainment

good to keep contact with customers

ICONIC DRAGON

Okay was a little worried about this app, but I'm back now to let you all know that its great!!! If you are looking for a email to be sent to your subscribers automatically then this is it. This app allows you to customize your template email and add logos and images to it. Along with social media icons that you can link directly pages. I had trouble at first but their customer service team on chat was working on it while I was sleep. Great app! Thanks.

THE VLAMSMALL

Location Ghana

i just started tho. Am yet to see if it works to my satisfaction. I dont know what to say, its like am being force to give a review