Free plan available
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited August 8, 2019

Yeahh, this is so cool considering it's free!!
and it's
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ making app

Kitchen Kelp
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 7, 2019

SDFVGB,NKM;JKUYGTYDSTRAEWXGFVJBKNJMLKMLKJBGUYGTUFY5FBHJBHBHYGTFTYFVHGVGVHJHJBHJBHBHBKHBHBHBYHGGJKVVH

Tiny Fries
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
August 2, 2019

idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ElephantsJoy
Time spent using app: 26 days
August 1, 2019

I used this app for email marketing and to help my business in making it easier for women to shop for there sizes

Proud&EXquisite
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 30, 2019

So far so good. Just installed it and I can't really say much about it's performance. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing here on out.

Crafter Oks
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
July 28, 2019

Autoketing's apps have a clean interface, easy to use and I'm grateful that these apps exist. Although the apps now work splendidly, I wish there was an all-in-one app for even easier navigation.

value & merit
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 25, 2019

All your apps are really amazing !!! I have installed auto reply email app and currency converter app.

XeriX
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 25, 2019

Thank you for this amazing!! app, it really help to give some peace of mind to my customers when they receive this email. I believe i'll be using this app for a long time.

GoodBoy Accessories
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 29, 2019

I used this app to generate emails to customers. This app is great for staying in contact with customers. This app is simply amazing. Thank you!

Ynashah Beauty Market
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 15, 2019

Really simple to use, and is the app I think will help out a lot! Somebody needs to make a 6-10 rating zone.

SAVEPACE LLC