Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Proud&EXquisite

I used this app for email marketing and to help my business in making it easier for women to shop for there sizes

Crafter Oks

So far so good. Just installed it and I can't really say much about it's performance. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing here on out.

value & merit

Autoketing's apps have a clean interface, easy to use and I'm grateful that these apps exist. Although the apps now work splendidly, I wish there was an all-in-one app for even easier navigation.

XeriX

All your apps are really amazing !!! I have installed auto reply email app and currency converter app.

GoodBoy Accessories

Thank you for this amazing!! app, it really help to give some peace of mind to my customers when they receive this email. I believe i'll be using this app for a long time.

Ynashah Beauty Market

I used this app to generate emails to customers. This app is great for staying in contact with customers. This app is simply amazing. Thank you!

SAVEPACE LLC

Really simple to use, and is the app I think will help out a lot! Somebody needs to make a 6-10 rating zone.

Vibrant Vibes

Easy setup and boosted conversions! Simple to use and was an easy app to customize the emails on shopify

Hi-Fidelity 808 Clothing Co.

App was simple to use.. easy to send mass emails to all of my customers... I was very happy to with the app.

Everydayclique

nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one