Free plan available
Developer
Autoketing
4.6
October 31, 2022

I just starting with this app and needed some help arranging it. I have gotten great and quick help from the support team.

Witch By Nature
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied October 31, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

September 13, 2022

thanks you for free pp and hope it works well with my new buisness. be a lot easier to send customers emails

DOBBS DESIGNS
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Autoketing replied September 13, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

June 9, 2022

This is a very straightforward app. I love it. It really connect my landing page subscribers to thank you emails. I also had an issue when I first install it. It was due to a preference on our side. Although that was nothing to do with Autoketing Team, they tried to help a lot. So thank you guys!

mon ÉTOILE de beauté
Time spent using app: 14 days
Autoketing replied June 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

March 20, 2022

Very intuitive and easy-to-use app. I was looking for an app to help me send customized thank you emails to our customers, and this app is working perfectly. I was able to design a nice looking email in about 15 minutes. The app offers detailed analytics that shows you the number of emails sent, the number of emails opened, links clicked, and the conversion rate. Very cool. I'm still on the free plan (130 free emails), but won't hesitate to upgrade to the paid plan soon.

Dark Elf Dice
Time spent using app: 3 months
Autoketing replied March 20, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

December 23, 2021

Such a nice app to create personalised messages for customers. makes them feel very special that I can leave personal notes instead of computer generated updates

Radiant Rose Jewellery
Time spent using app: 24 days
Autoketing replied December 24, 2021

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,