OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Box-Man.ch

J'utilise cette application pour créer tous les emails en lien avec notre identité visuelle. Cette application est simple à utiliser, elle a beaucoup de fonctionnalités et propose aussi l'intégration de systèmes de suivi de colis (autres applications) sans devoir écrire une seule ligne de code !
Bjorn est aussi très réactif et aidant si vous avez un problème. J'ai testé plusieurs autres app mais c'est la seule qui offre toutes ces possibilités et surtout qui est facile à prendre en main. Je recommande vivement :-)

Sevenedge Giftstore

I love this app, a one shot cost is much better for starters than a monthly subscription of several dollars...

This app does it all, where I started off with the ugly default Shopify emails, OrderlyEmails made my emails look very professional now.

They way you can customize and export the email to Shopify is brilliant.

I wish all apps had such a big extra value for you store than this one.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY recommended people! (and no i don't know the creator :p)

Judith & Jules

LOVE IT *****
Its so easy to use (no support ever needed!) and the themes are beautifully made! This was one of the best investments ever - although the app is already very cheap for what it offers!
Thanks so much!

Copper Bottom Swim

OrderlyEmails has gorgeous email templates at a very fair price. They've helped me change up the standard Shopify communications to offer something more unique to our customers. The customer service has been spot on. Highly recommend!

noord

I just love it. A wonderful extension to our store which really upgrades user experience. It is a must have for a great store.

meparel

This app features excellent templates with exceptional customization features. Love the "Magic Designer" feature!

Better Lifes

I love this app it is so usefull!!! Thx a lot!! It helped me a lot to get some costumers back to my website and also this are just 49 dollars once!

Inking Madness

What can I say about these guys? Man hats off. The e-mail are so professional looking. Super stuff and keep it up. Love it

Regards
www.inkingmadness.com

Black Alice Lingerie

The app is an excellent example of how you build a Shopify app – consistent with Shopify UX and very intuitive.

One complaint though – it was a bad idea to combine headers and buttons font settings. I bet most of the stores use different font style for text headings and buttons

January 29, 2020

Thanks for the review, and the constructive feedback :) That's actually a very good point, and something I will improve.

I want to avoid having another font choice, because the more options there are the more complicated (and time consuming) customization gets. One way to do it, would be to have a dropdown for the button settings, where you can choose if you want the button to use the Title, Heading or Body font. That way you can switch between the fonts you've already setup.

Will look into this further, thanks again for the feedback. If you think of anything else, please feel free to get in contact.

Many thanks,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Fair Felt

The first app I download for each of my stores. Abandoned cart emails are the key to conversion, and these guys make mine beautiful. Not to mention they keep my branding consistent and great :) Thank you!