OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

San Antonio Printing Company

Love this app! Bjorn has been quick to response to questions and has made it pleasant to deal with. Give it a try!

Ontaria Ltd

Bjorn, thanks for making this app. I love it, it gives me the professionally looking, automated information tools I needed. I am not a technical person, so it takes some time to get it right, but it is easy to customize each form and you made it so super easy to implement. I wish everything was so straight forward and beautifully designed. I love it when people think from the user’s perspective. You did just that.

Thanks - Markus Philipp, Ontaria Ltd., Germany

Power Ton Web Shop

Amazing app! We've been waiting for something like this since years. Until now we've been using Klaviyo for notification e-mails, but the templates on OrderlyEmails are beautiful and save us so much time on design. There aren't any other notification apps out there that are this good and this cheap - I don't know how any store could possibly go without it.
If I could make a suggestion (although I know it's asking for a lot): it would be great to be able to have ready texts in other languages instead of doing the translating ourselves. Maybe start out with the main languages used on Shopify stores.

Garo Luxury

Very nice APP. Must have. Worth to pay. Professional email is MUST HAVE for all shops.

Cadenzaitalywholesale

Brilliant app, very easy to use and the customisation is really good. It makes emails look a lot better than the standard templates. Support is brilliant too. I highly recommend this app!

Divinelashco

Absolutely LOVE this app, it's one of the best investments I've made for my online store. I also have the order printer templates app which is amazing as well.

Waves Latino America

Very nice layouts ! the only thing i wish that it had is an auto update when i change (edit ) something so i would not have to re do the html codes . other than that it is great . make sure you have everything the way you want it before pasting the codes . other than that it is great !!!

Amantelingerie

Already have the Order Printer template so thought we will try this out. Well worth the effort. Same as the last time, Bjorn was of great help and did some modifications on request. We now have the nice templates online at global.amantelingerie.com :) Super easy, convenient and pretty!

Vapel1fe

Update: They fixed the issue with the fonts. And even went ahead and added some extra fonts AS Per request in it! So they did great. ONE major issue is hiding certain fields, like the payment type, you can edit WHAT it says below it but you cannot remove parts of template unless you know how to edit html. thats the only thing that makes me want to remove 1 star.

Ok I love their printer templates; the email templates not so much. The font selections do not work and do not properly put it in the HTML format. I get that it wont show on the preview but wouldnt that be the best option? How do we know what its going to look like without a preview?

Yorkvilles

Great app. I like the one time charge and the ease of installation. The developer is very attentive which is impressive. You can customize and professionalize all of the notifications in an intuitive way. A couple of small details (eg. reason for a refund) will not be sent to a customer but I believe that this is not an issue of the developer but another Shopify shortcoming. Otherwise, this is a beautiful, wonderful app with great support. Well done!