EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Organized Table

Rick is an agent who is great at communication. The app is perfect for me and my small business. I can do everything I need to do search for products, fulfill orders, etc. On the search results I would like to filter out more information if possible.

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

MystiqAmber

I've been using Eprolo for just under a year now. It is convenient and relatively easy to use for sourcing good products. The staff can be super helpful if you get a good agent, they can help you quite a bit. The platform itself is user friendly and it is easy to fulfill orders. There is some shipping issues periodically that seem persistent, such as tracking information not being updated, but overall I still give them 5 stars.

Sigma Rings

If you're dropshipping or running an online business, I highly recommend Eprolo. You work with an agent who basically takes care of the packaging, processing, and shipping on behalf of you and finds the most reliable supplier. You can get your own logo/custom packaging. Way better than Ali express and the prices of the products is similar if no cheaper than Ali Express.

EssentialsOnEarth

When comes to dropshipping apps , people always check if the products are good or if the shipping is good and most people dont check how the customer service when comes to refunds/package has been lost/ resend a product or any others that matter most to merchant.
For me Sunny from Eprolo does a great job as she is always on top of customer's complaints and deals with these issues at easy and thank you Sunny for your great support. Hoping to start print on demand soon with Eprolo and with your help!

RGBirds - The Right Ideas to The Bright Ideas

It does help me figure out quite a lot of back-end tedious work. I can concentrate on my FB marketing. NICE

Galaxy Projector

Awesome customer service. Best app on the store in my opinion. Customer service is super great, fulfillment is fast.

Petslines

Before using this app, I have used other apps. It seems that this app is easier to use and faster to import products. In addition, its functions are very rich, I will share more experience after I use it more

The Shopixo Store

it is great app, I will start using this for my other stores as well. the experience with it is absolutely superb !

SmartHome.Shopping

My account manager Fiona has been a super responsive and helpful agent helping out in every aspect and stage of our business. Thank you.

OléOlé™

Great customers service!! Nice website and fast searching. I recommend it. It easy to use with your shopify website.