EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

POLARSTY

Good App and customer service is friendly and helpful. I'm happy so far. Shipping rates are sometimes a little bit high, but hopefully they decrease in the future.

Fitnes Code

Perfect app recommended app for anyone want to start dropshipping, they have a lot of options and they have perfect customers Service

Marvahlous

Communication is very important especially when a business relationship is being attempted. With Eprolo I share a solid communication system with them and much more. Thanks!

Discountdealz.ie Store

Great App order processing can be slow at times delivery times are spot on I have had no complaints about product quality on my store at the moment this is the only app I am using for drop shipping

Melanin Fashions

I use the app and it has allowed me to find more products to fit my vision. Shipping is not bad at all and communication is pretty good. I would recommend it. The only thing is, for some reason i am not able to order sample products as instructed, but then it could be user error, waiting to hear back from someone.

GT Living

Easy to import products. customer service is great! Its also free which is amazing. They provide fast shipping. Fiona has been great.

Nailore

It's one of the best fulfilment house, I liked them. It's really good to work with them. I was a beginner and Eprolo helps me really in this early stage. Highly recommended !!!!

Toddles and Tales

I used this app to find some of the best products and I love it! There is a variety of shipping companies that have great prices. The customer service is amazing and extremely helpful. So far I am very pleased.

Mia’s sexy lingerie

I highly recommend .Easy to use . My friends are using it as well and they are really satisfied with the overall app

Ze Baby World

The interface is intuitive. The products are easy to find and to send to the store.
Customer service is very serious (response within 24 hours due to the + 7 hour time difference).
Orders are processed within 3 days.
I recommend Eprolo.