Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated Delivery Date, Order Shipping Countdown Timer, ETA

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AWAKNING Buddhist Jewelry

Location France

Support helped me by adding a date format option that was not offered and doing it quickly. The delivery message is not customizable as I would like, but support did their best to resolve the issue and offer an acceptable compromise. The price paid ($2.99) is attractive considering the features and overall quality of the app. Good impression for me of this app and the team behind it.

Il mio Codice QR

Location Italy

Applicazione perfetta ed utile, consiglio vivamente a tutti.
L' assistenza lavora tempestivamente, complimenti al team.

Ned

Good app, easy to use. We installed the app 1-2 months ago and it is working well. Lots of customization options.

Crafty Luxe Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works great! I am looking forward to the app updates. Customer service was outstanding. The team was extremely helpful in assisting me with setup. Highly recommend.

F & H Shop

Location Netherlands

Great help on setting this app up for us.
it's worth a try, great value. Thank you for the help you give us.

Vasansi Jaipur

Location India

Have been using this app from months, and it works well. Does its job pretty good, lightweight and efficient.

ÇHANELIA

The support team is responsive and the app works properly. This feature is a must for our business.,

Insta Living

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! I've tried a few apps but ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE RANGE is by far the best. It does exactly what I need for my website. Lets customers knows exactly how long an item will take to deliver on the product page. I'm also able to customise each and every product with a personalised message which i needed due to different delivery lead times for my products. Excellent customer service provided by the team. Always available to help when needed.

The Fashion Gift Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

A fantastic app, easy to use, and its support is amazing, they do all they can to help. Installed and running in 2 minutes. You can even change the delivery message per country and products. Highly recommended *****

EV ME

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 18 hours

This apps increased our shops conversions instantly. The support also reached out to us if we needed assistance with the layout. They made the appearance just how we wanted.