Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated Delivery Date, Order Shipping Countdown Timer, ETA

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Plantables

Location India

A simple app that does the job it promises with a wonderful development team that is willing to help with customizations that make it do what it doesn't out of the box, if required. Thanks for the top notch service!

That's My Present

Location Germany

This feature is needed by every shop operator. The app provides everything you need in the customization options. The app is very easy to integrate and the support of the manufacturers was breathtaking. I can only recommend!

Local Hero London

This app is very good in displaying my next delivery day on my store. It is particularly helpful as I set it to change at 8pm which is my cut off time. I thought this was a very helpful customisation. The app display and settings are very user friendly and easy to edit. The customer service was also really good and when I was struggling to make an edit they were very quick to log onto my store and fix it for free. The app overall is very good value/affordable and I will continue using it happily. My only suggestion for a small improvement would be more variations of the date format to have written out not abbreviated information (example: Thursday 19th November rather than Thurs 19th Nov). But overall 10/10!

Green Lili

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I found this app really frustrating and not user friendly at all. You cant change any settings or configure until you enable the app and as soon as you enable it its live on your product pages with the default settings so if any customers are on there live they get the wrong information. Not the app to use if you have different settings for collections/countries/products

November 18, 2020

Hey Green Lili, an apology for the inconvenience.

This kind of issue occurs sometimes with some of the themes. But don't worry about it, we can fix it for you.

Please drop an email on axay@setubridge.com, I'll fix this issue for you on priority. Thank you.

Zeno Jewels

Location China

The APP itself is good.
But the delivery date value never shows the date we want it shows, and we have written many times requests for technical support. Never there are person replies. As this is a paid APP, and we are not happy with it! I want to give 1 star to your poor service.

November 18, 2020

Hey Zeno Jewels, Apology for inconvenience.

Due to festival holiday, we paused support chat for a couple of days. We're available now. Can you please write your full query on axay@setubridge.com. We'll take look at a high priority.

Looking forward to your email. Thank you.

Stöqq

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app to give your customers an estimated delivery date before purchasing a product. It was pretty easy to set it up on our website and the team was super helpful and quick to respond to any of our questions. We totally recommend this app!

PearPods.es

Location Spain

Easy to use and good help service from the team. They answer at the moment and give me the solution. Thanks

Alley

Excellent customer service. and very professional. I am now able to show accurate delivery time on my store.

Sabina Catour

I like this app, it really helps me track my expected delivery days. I would recommend it to anyone :)

BOBO BIRD FRANCE Montres et lunettes en bois

Location France

I recommend this excellent application, it clearly indicates the delivery time, with different theme, the installation and the settings are easy, the customer service is very professional, fast and very caring to help with each request, date format or position on the product sheet, in France we use a particular date format, the template was not in the list, he developed it for me, nice and professional I recommend