Estimated Order Delivery Date

Schedule Estimated Delivery Date, Order Shipping Timer, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Masques transparent pour particulier et professionnel

Location France

Excellent customer service, developers are attentive and responsive. The rendering is good and inexpensive I highly recommend it.

Star Enterprize Ltd

Great app, easy to use, I was trying to find something like this app and this worked for me. Good Customer service.

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

Modern Motus

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Increased our conversion rate giving our customers estimated delivery time. Very simple but works good.

October 15, 2020

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

Location Netherlands

i have search many month's for the best app for my online webshop. I have finally find it. I need help for setup differents delivery days with their price. They will help me fix for free. Nice customer service. It is not expensive. I recommend for every shop. I am planning to use it in all my webshop in the future.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us & recommendation of our app. Also, contact us freely for any help. Thanks again! :)

Detallitos Pandora

Location Chile

Las funciones son prescisas, el precio es adecuado y funciona super bien en mi sitio, muy conforme con esta app

October 12, 2020

Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. Realmente apreciamos que se tome el tiempo para compartir su experiencia con nosotros. :)

mmshop.club

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very useful for my store ,easy to install, great performance by this app .Customers gets estimate delivery date of their orders ,very very good app

October 10, 2020

PoetryDesigns

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was looking for a simple App that informed my customers as to when they would receive their package if they ordered. I found this order deliver estimation app that would suit my needs. If my customer liked a product, on the same page, I am able to inform my customers, when the shipment will be delivered.
The customer service has been outstanding, I see that they have added more features from the time I started using them. I would recommend this app & the company if you are looking for an order delivery estimation feature.

September 30, 2020

Bring Me The Cakes

We installed this app yesterday due to another app we used vanishing from the app store. The app is super easy to install and requires zero coding to be done by us. Allows our customers to see exactly when to expect their orders.

Spoken to the developer about adding a feature to specify a timeframe PER PRODUCT which they are going to do on next update. Great team

August 22, 2020

Other thanks for functionality suggestion. We're going to pass your suggestion to our developer team. It will be implemented in our next release.

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next