Reviews (255)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization options, including location-specific messaging, which helps improve conversion rates and reduce delivery-related queries. It's praised for its seamless integration, control over bulky items, and accurate delivery dates. Merchants find it affordable, simple, and professional. The support team is known for their quick and efficient assistance. The app is easy to set up and functions perfectly.

November 25, 2021

Great service, customer care is very responsive and helped me a lot, I recommend you use them if you want great results.

GIOXXO
21 days using the app
April 29, 2022

i deleted the app and the content still there, no where to remove them, asked for help 3 days, no any respond.

Sticker Pug
Over 1 year using the app
SetuBridge replied May 3, 2022

Hey Sticker Pug, an apology for the inconvenience.

A reply was already sent to you the next day via email.
Our app backend section already provides a detailed uninstallation guide for removing the app completely from your store.

We would be happy to assist you via our support channels, you can connect us on live chat, WhatsApp chat, or via email at axay@setubridge.com if you still have any issues.
Thank you.

May 9, 2023

5*, highly recommend this app. The support team helped me change the app to display it exactly how I wanted

Toolsy
21 days using the app
SetuBridge replied May 17, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again soon.

November 30, 2020

A simple app that does the job it promises with a wonderful development team that is willing to help with customizations that make it do what it doesn't out of the box, if required. Thanks for the top notch service!

Plantables
India
19 days using the app
March 31, 2022

Shifa was a great help, and the app works good.. I like the country and product tag settings. so far so good.

Fixim.nl
Netherlands
19 days using the app
SetuBridge replied April 5, 2022

Hey Bram,

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

October 28, 2020

I like this app, it really helps me track my expected delivery days. I would recommend it to anyone :)

Sabina Catour
17 days using the app
Edited November 2, 2021

Great little app: easy to set up, fair price, and great customer support. It has everything I was looking for, and it has no impact on store performance.

Magnilink
Belgium
15 days using the app
March 24, 2021

I took the basic plan and it is a good simple solution. The support too was prompt and good. I will recommend this app to others.

BorderTribe
India
10 months using the app
August 5, 2021

We wanted to add multiple shipping methods, and their app support team was super helpful with setting that up. They replied quickly and got the setup done fast as well! Overall, we are very satisfied.

My Outfit Online
13 days using the app
January 11, 2022

Very friendly app, easy to use. Also, customer support is there to answer any questions that may arise.

Blik Products