4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization features, allowing targeted delivery dates for specific locations across multiple stores. It's praised for its seamless integration, accurate delivery estimates, and fast loading speed. Many noted it improves conversion rates, reduces pre-order queries, and boosts customer trust. The support team is frequently commended for their assistance. The app is seen as affordable and enhances the professional look of the store.

January 31, 2022

Very good app,it helped me fulfilling my store with details whatever i had wished to be required for success

Crockerybazzar.com
India
6 days using the app
March 14, 2022

Good app to show estimated delivery dates as per your settings. Also possibility of placing it at required position on product page is a plus

Casotec
India
6 days using the app
April 25, 2023

Service pratique, et le support est très réactif. Ils ont modifier du code dans notre thème pour que le module fonctionne.

Kiwami
France
SetuBridge replied April 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you again soon.

Edited December 9, 2020

Excellent customer service, they help you to configure the delivery estimation bar exactly the way you want to see it in your products section. :)

Cremas Premium
Mexico
Edited November 15, 2020

The APP itself is good.
But the delivery date value never shows the date we want it shows, and we have written many times requests for technical support. Never there are person replies. As this is a paid APP, and we are not happy with it! I want to give 1 star to your poor service.

Zeno Jewels
China
SetuBridge replied November 18, 2020

Hey Zeno Jewels, Apology for inconvenience.

Due to festival holiday, we paused support chat for a couple of days. We're available now. Can you please write your full query on axay@setubridge.com. We'll take look at a high priority.

Looking forward to your email. Thank you.

September 7, 2021

Great app to customize shipping time on product level. Got immediate support from the developers when needed. Helped us to display the shipping date in the german format dd.mm.yyyy

Pippa & Fritz
Germany
April 27, 2022

This is the best app I've come across on shopify, easy to use and support via whats app is great too, pricing is very good. 10 out 10 for this app !

binneywood
SetuBridge replied April 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

October 6, 2021

So simple to install and use. I’ve seen immediate improvement in my shop’s conversation rate since using this app!

Avalon Sunshine
March 11, 2023

I have to honestly say, the App looks and works very well and they offer some smaller Options that let you really customize everything a bit. That is Top Level but even better is their Customer Support! It is easily unmatched by others. You don`t have to wait for ever to get Replies and they can handle and fix your Issues in Minutes and were also Patient enough to explain to me how to avoid mistakes. 10/10!

MyRoomMyRulez
Switzerland
4 days using the app
SetuBridge replied March 14, 2023

Your positive review is a shining example of what makes our job so rewarding. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us and that our products/services met your needs. Your feedback lets us know that we're on the right track and motivates us to keep pushing forward. We're grateful for your support and for taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you for choosing our business and for being a part of our community. We can't wait to serve you again in the future!

August 31, 2022

I do not recommend this app. Support is very poor. They try to make good impression by "helping". I asked for a specific thing if they app could do it and they told me they could do it if I gave access to the store. I expressly told them not to publish live anything without my consent. Their development was not working and they ignored my texts and after a morning without sales I realised they activated their app wrongfully without my permission. Don't give permission to access your store. I don't recommend it.

Smartify