4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance conversion rates by providing precise delivery dates. It offers customization options for messaging and location targeting, and integrates well with the store's backend. The app is also valued for reducing delivery-related queries and its responsive customer support. Many find it affordable and great value for money.

April 18, 2022

Excellent app, courteous, professional and patient service - from the moment I turned to them for help, they immediately answered my questions and helped me with everything I needed - highly recommended

Achieve Fitness Now
Israel
4 minutes using the app
SetuBridge replied April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

October 8, 2021

There are no free trial days. I had to spend $ 2.99 to find that the tool only displays the date in English. Eliminated immediately. Assistance is not responding. It is not fair to ask for payment only for a 5 minute trial !!!!!!

Outlet del Giocattolo
Italy
SetuBridge replied October 11, 2021

Our support timings are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday - Friday (IST). The day you connected to us over WhatsApp was Saturday & so, you didn't found our assistance. Apologies for the inconvenience!

We can alter the message in any language you would prefer. Kindly provide us with the text, we will update it. For future reference, we will share with you video guidance.

Free trials aren't available currently for this app.

May 14, 2021

!! ON THE DESCRIPTION SAYS THAT I CAN CHOOSE A COLLECTION BUT IN REALITY STILL IT'S NOT CHOOSING IT I THINK THIS IS AN PROFESIONAL IDEA AT LEAST GIVE A TRIAL TO LET PPL UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS! NOT WASTE money and time

ABRASH CARPET STORE
United Arab Emirates
SetuBridge replied May 31, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. But to be clear, the description is precise & the app works exactly as it's described. The category selection feature works smoothly and our development team also helped you throughout for app configurations as per your need.

November 17, 2020

I found this app really frustrating and not user friendly at all. You cant change any settings or configure until you enable the app and as soon as you enable it its live on your product pages with the default settings so if any customers are on there live they get the wrong information. Not the app to use if you have different settings for collections/countries/products

Green Lili
SetuBridge replied November 18, 2020

Hey Green Lili, an apology for the inconvenience.

This kind of issue occurs sometimes with some of the themes. But don't worry about it, we can fix it for you.

Please drop an email on axay@setubridge.com, I'll fix this issue for you on priority. Thank you.

March 16, 2021

There are not free trial days. I had to spend 6,99$ to find out that is not the right tool for me.
I was expected from the description to be able to define week off days rules for different collection name.

GUSTI NOSTRANI
Italy
25 minutes using the app
SetuBridge replied March 17, 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, customer feedback matters the most to us and we’re sorry you had a bad experience.

As you have mentioned that this is not the desired tool that you are looking to integrate. In that case, you can always reach out to team Shopify and get settled your refund.

However, if you need any sort of assistance or help from our side in-app customization then we more than happy to help you :)

January 11, 2021

Very good app. Really good support. The team is always there to help you. Keep working guys. Thanks for this tweak.

Face