Booster: EU Cookie Bar GDPR

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited September 11, 2019

With time was find that working not correctly .. sometimes it show up but sometimes is losts.. better reccomend look at other app .. whitch also added pages to allow customets requesting download data.. the thirt app whitch working or not working from that developers .. dont recommend..

Evilrpm
Estonia
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited December 23, 2018

This application helps visitors to my site . We just ask if you would consider leaving a review if you like the app :)
lucking

SoFitday
Morocco
November 25, 2018

just downloaded it so i don't know whether its good or bad. lets see how it works out. it lets you c

Screerock Apparel
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 30, 2018

App installed. I enable in on my boutique. Unfortunately, when I browse my website, I do not see the cookie bar. Very strange. I have just sent an email to the Shopify team. Let's see...

Net & Tiedy
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 27, 2018

I installed the app after a website revamp, everything ok until few days ago that the bar would pop up to me, I sent an enquiry and they basically sent an automated e-mail saying they were too busy with more than 100k users and that I should go to the help centre to find my answers.

Pebbles Baby
October 25, 2018

First of all. This is one of the best apps for cookies. But this is not GDPR. There is no option for decline or custom options for customers.

We need it.

MOJO Nutrition Shop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 10, 2018

A fantastic app when it worked. Yesterday, as others reported, the app crashed our store that is running on the Debut theme. We had to uninstall it. As Booster is understandably unable to give support to the freemium users, I wish you read these and report somewhere if it is safe to re-install – we'd love to use it again. Many thanks!

Radhica
Finland
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 10, 2018

Worked well in the beginning and its design is beautiful.
But unfortunately it caused a website crash and we will have to delete it.

soonmama - Дрехи за бременни и кърмещи
Bulgaria
October 10, 2018

This app worked well until a day ago when their API expired, causing our store to crash. We lost revenue, and our Facebook Pixel is now kinda messed up as well. This was something that should not have been overlooked by the app developers - it cost affected stores thousands or more in damages!

Bare
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 23, 2018

La aplicacion parece interesante, estoy en perido de pruebas y a ver que tal va. Espero que me sirva de ayuda, proximamente cuando ya la haya probado bien volveré a comentar la experiencia y a ver si puedo ayudar a las demas personas

Skate Shoping