EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

customxcreations

Excellent app, easy to use and very accommodating. It has everything I need to show the cookie notification. Thanks

kaymes

this one works fast and easy :d thanks guys

Demure LLC

So far so good. Quick and easy to customize and works the way I want it to. The message supplied is perfect to satisfy the EU law.

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Great app! It works as it promises! I had a minor issue at first, contacted support and they fixed it in lightning speed! Thanks a lot guys.
Highly recommended for those who need a Cookies notification on their website to abide by the EU GDPR law.

Styles by RISE

Easy to use and definitely a must have for your store. Customers trust you and your website more. And it's free!!!

Melon-Cat

Super easy to use! This is a must have in your store to comply to country laws but also to increase the trust in your shopper!

DUALDI

I like this app, is very helpful, I recommend it, it is easy to set up and it is very useful to increase the trust in your shoppers.

www.yoga-karma.shop

Nice tool... Good to configure... Easy going... 100 chatakter is a lot... Visit us at www.yoga-karma.shop

Branka's Shop

As the topic becomes more and more important, this App seems to be a very smart support for a website owner. Thank you to the whole team for this offer!

Feast Box

Great App. We had some issues as we have heavily customized our theme but the app developer is so quick and helped us sort out all the issues

Highly recommend this app !