EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Christopher Stone Online

SO FAR SO GOOD. SUPER EASY TO INSTALL, EVEN FOR DUMMY'S LIKE ME. REAL NICE CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE. fAST, DISCREET. I WILL WRITE ANOTHER REVIEW IN A WEEK.

Scutes

Fantastic app - incredibly easy to use with good customisation options. No need to touch the website coding at all - automatically installed. Recommended.

Gemisa-tech

encontré esta aplicación que me permite iniciar mi negocio, hasta ahora funciona bien, muchas gracias

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works perfectly and helps a lot (at least I hope I am all covered with the law). Easy to install and set up and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

Luna Cases

love it!

Such Skincare

Basic EU GDPR notification app that serves our needs. Great support provided and adequate changes are able to be made to the design.

Essence Of Nature LLC

The App is perfect!!! This App does everything it said it would...I wish I can make the box a little smaller.

oh Mumma

super easy to install and customise colours. worked well within the theme and didn't have any issues

Lucky888Store

good for newbies like me hassle free, awesome job with making the programming a back end process for us with zero programming skills.

Sugarcola

The EU cookie Bar is super easy to install in my Shopify store! Great for store owners operating in the EU.