EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Afroshoppe.ch

Just installed after trying about 3 other apps for EU GDPR Cookie banners. Found it easy and most importantly could customize colors and position it where I want in the store.

BowMeow Pet Supplies

I just installed this app to help me to be compliant in the EU. It was a snap to install and tailor to my preferences. I'm looking forward to it helping me to increase customer trust and my conversion rate.

Pet's Satisfaction

I just installed the app and already like the fact that you can design and align the popup however you want - that way I can incorporate my corporate identity into it.

Kewlioo

Looking good so far! Just installed, will test the app for 30 days and hopefully all works well. Liking the option to only show to EU countries.

Red Arrow Store

Thank you for the help... I was lost until I found you... please keep us informed on any changes in order for us to comply with all the legal policies that the e-commerce faces...

BEST OF ASIA

Easy to customize, easy to install!

It is also totally free!

BSeazy

Awesome and practic app! Thank you. and keep it free!! haha
This cookies needs to appear on every website. Now I have it too so I am glad I found you.

Rocko's

Does what it says it does! Very easy to use and customize to your own likings! Thank you for creating this app!

Buena Vista Store

Easy to install and to customize. It got everything you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheratique

Fantastic app. Easy to use and very useful!! Thank you for making it for free, I really appreciate it and recommend it for others.