EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Feast Box

Great App. We had some issues as we have heavily customized our theme but the app developer is so quick and helped us sort out all the issues

Highly recommend this app !

UK Fashion Store

Simple App, does what it says, easy to add to any Shopify store, a must App for everyone to have. And it's FREE....

thekitchenisto

Easiest install ever. Definitely do not need a team of programmers to get this going. Well done on a great app that just works.

ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN

Great App, easy installation, it is free and it just works. Rather than getting a developer in, anyone can set this up.

detoxifit

sdklkqlmdklkflmdkflds fldsiglmksdfkglskfdg fskglkslgk slmsk glklsrkglk slfgkskg fk flgklrkghldf kfggksk

SmileyKids.shop

Esta App es fácil , intuitiva y una gran opción para introducir las cookies de manera rápida y fácil . Un placer

Starbuna

Very easy and fast installation. It works great as described! I recommend this application if you want a quick solution.

Einzeldeal

Slim, fast, easy to set up, does what it is supposed to do. Great! ---------------------------------

The Pump Studio

The app is very simple to install and to use. And the support is really understanding and fast. I found quick response to each of my questions.
Thank you OMEGA!!

MUCA

I had some problems but all the developers of this app was most helpful, they didn’t stop till they made it work- great support team!