Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Just Shoes For Kids

I adore this app. We use it for our flash sales and to promote discount codes. It was very easy to set up myself. And I can see that people are clicking on the link so I know it is working. We don't have it up constantly, but we do use it a couple of times a month- justshoesforkids.com.

Trendyjewlery

Great app. Lots of functionality. Easy to use. However, for my store, it has not increased my sales as I had hoped. I can definitely see where it may work on other storefronts.

Dandelionx

great app. good customization options too. check it out live here --> dandelionx.com

United State Of Indiana

Very easy to use and implement. I expected to delete it, but have kept it around for multiple uses!

K M Custom Paracord

excellent app! Used to create a chistmas countdown on https://www.american-outdoors-para.com/ I had every intention of canceling after the free trial but now I'm not so sure! Very professional look and easy to use

Ehobbies

priceless!!! just what i needed

Second Chance Candies

Great product and easy to use!

Neo Deperfume

<3 the apps so far and easy to use...felt so lucky to find CTB, thanks. :)

Daily Orders Australia

Love it! It's been easy to use and is a great way to communicate a message in bright bold colours. Thanks so much :)

Usa Ro Com

I thought I'd like it but the fact that it doesn't automatically take the discount doesn't work well on mobile