EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

by Onjection Labs

Bluedart, FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees shipping integrations

MOBEIC

If you want to grow your online business, i would surely suggest all to use of ezyslips by my own experience. i surely will recommend it.

CREEZ

All the new launched features are very interesting and helpful for us, which helps us in our business growth.
Along with that team is very supporting and responsible towards their customer.
I like and suggest Ezyslips to all.

CaseDodo

It's good to engage with this app. reverse pickup automation are very easy now.
I can also real time shipment report and also download the NDR reports as well.
thank

The Uphar

Easy to use an app on a daily basis, gives proper utilization of time.
Dashboard for business analysis & Quality check in return is a unique feature. Keep it up, team!! GOOD LUCK.

Papercoal

This app helped us to improve the shipment process efficiency and our business gone to next level., thanks team

WallMantra

Totally solve the shipping hassle, easy to use and nice & quick reports. Thank you ezyslips keep it up!

Mora Taara

Pros:

- We have been using this app for about 4 months and they have made a lot of progress since then. They are constantly releasing new features which is great.
- The customer team is extremely efficient and resolve queries within 24-48 hours.

Cons:

Some of the following missing features would make the experience even better:
- Return Management of individual items from an order.
- Inventory adjustment on Shopify for Cancellations/Returns/RTO/Editing Order which has been made on Ezyslips
- Highlighting suspicious customers for (COD orders especially)

Flipdry

I use this app constantly to synch orders and for invoice generation on my Shopify store and it is great to use. It is very user friendly and easy to use. Customer service is also prompt and all issues are resolved very quickly.

24x7 Deals Online

Can print shipping in label in bulk up to 100, very nice, time saving software and my team efficiency is bit fast now.

PHOOL

Good app , can do most of the things which you would need .

Great customer care service takes care of the other things. Would appreciate it if a few new features can be added . Otherwise pretty decent for all daily needs .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14