Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation | Reviews

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Indirookh

Didn't work for us. Don't know how people have given 5-star ratings. 1) Firstly, they don't have decent courier options like bluedart or FedEx. Only metro cities get these courier options. 2) No one came to pick up the parcel when we used ecom /delhivery as per their insistence. 3) order tracking link(for delhivery/Ecom) on shopify takes you to DHL tracking page!! 4) New orders are not synced from shopify even after repeated attempts. 5) interface is too complex unlike others and there is no one click booking. 6) You cannot cancel an order on your own if you want to change/ cancel the courier for some reason. 7) Customer support only provides lip service just like other shipping aggregators. We tried this app after reading the positive reviews but it turned out to be worse than the ones we are currently using.

November 18, 2021

We apologize for the bad experience you had with us, We are deeply analysing the issue and making you believe that it will not happen again in future.
Thanks for having patience with us, happy to serve you better.
Team Shipway

The Shirt Glow

Started using the shipway since 1 month back and this app makes my work so easy , aligned & quick . Support team just provide a resolution on call & ready to help whenever required , Shipway is doing great work .Big thumps up for this app

HeSpoke Originals

Their Return Automation Portal suddenly stopped working. They don't even respond to your mail or atleast have a courtesy to acknowledge your mail. Have tried reaching out multiple times with reminder. And telling them how urgent & serious the issue is about. When the customer facing Return portal suddenly stops working. Obviously, customers will get furious and it becomes difficult to answer them. Reliablity is what we look when use a third party application. Shipway seriously lacks reliablity. UPDATE on the status: Though the return portal issue was resolved. We found another issue of customer not receiving messages of any notifications. It's almost a week since we've raised this concern and still waiting for the issue to be resolved. They have been charging us for the notifications sent but, in reality no messages were sent to the customers. Their customer support team is responsive but, their tech support is really a mess. They'd a separate app for notifications which we were using it without any trouble. Later they merged it with shipway dashboard. And the whole lot of issues have started occuring. NOTE: Don't just blindly install the app. Have a random checks every month to just see if the portal is truely delivering for what you've paid.

October 18, 2021

We apologize for the bad experience you had with us, We are deeply analysing the issue and make you believe that it will not happen again in future.
Thanks for having patience with us, happy to serve you better.
Team Shipway

Ramraj Cotton

We use this App and find it very useful and as per it's name the automation is there in every step and integration. Very easy to use and all the plugins / integrations are readily available. The support team is giving us 24*7 support from the day one.

The Wear Look

As a start up this is the best platform to use , easy to navigate & user friendly interface , support team is just a call away and provide resolution within a TAT of 24-48 hrs. Big thumps up for this app.

The Shirt Loop

Fortunately, I found this app on Shopify, and after start using the app, I found this so easy and simple. They truly understand our concerns and requirements and make the best possible way to provide a solution.
Amazing app with an amazing Team!!

The Shirt Deal

I am using this app since 2018. App is very good with interesting features, The best part of this app which I like the most is the automated return functionality, that helps me a lot to built customer's trust on my website, as they can see the easy return policies and can initiate a return order easily.
Thanks team for your amazing support!!

shining shirt

Very useful and helpful for our growing business. We started using them only for order processing and now have expanded to use their return and SMS notification services. The team has been attentive to our needs and when things go wrong, they are quick to step in and address.

The Shirt Check

Very GOOD customer service. It took me only few mins to setup my whole panel, Team is their to help me out in whole integration process and processing the shipment of that day. A lovely experience of using this app. I am also using this app for my return orders, I must say, COMPLETE PACKAGE for us to process the shipment.

The Style Shirts

The app has so many features, and the team seems always available to helping us. After using and experience other app of shopify, I could easily say that Ezyslips app is one of the best app available on Shopify for order processing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44