Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Gadget Ninja

Location India

Great app. It was recommended by Kajal Yadav, and she is in touch with our company, Kajal has been very helpful and consistently helping us to achieve our goals with shipway. Great work team.

Favhome IN

Location India

This is very good one stop logistic automation. Kajal form support team is great. Currently I am using this app form my 2 store. Really love it.

HoneyBud

I am Using Shipway since last 3 month, amazing experience. Team is very supportive, provide quick solutions.

Shirt Well

Great service with good customer support, any eCommerce platform doesn't ask more than this and Shipway is very adequate to fulfill them both. Happy till date to use their services and customer support is also very helpful to resolve escalations

Mischief Munchkins

I have just started to use Shipway automation, erstwhile Ezyslips and must say that I am really excited to be onboard! It kind of covers almost everything an ecommerce merchant (like us) would require to run our business more efficiently! From order processing, to return and exchange module, to notifications, they seem to have covered a lot of ground. A special note of thanks to their wonderful team, Mohit/Kajal for hand-holding me through the entire onboarding process and also for getting us excited about the journey with them! Looking forward to interacting with my account manager, Ankit! Would definitely recommend their service. Thank You!

Status Quo

It has been over a month since I am using this app for my order processing and returns and I can already see the difference in the quality of work! The app is great in terms of automations and suits most of my needs. They constantly have new developments and their softwares are up to date. The app has helped reduce manual work tremendously and has improved efficiency. I have been in constant touch with Kajal, Laxmi and the entire team who have been of great help and support right from on boarding till today. Highly satisfied with their services!

Nutrabox India

Great Application for shipping solutions, the service is smooth and straightforward. Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. I would surely recommend others to use this application.

Suprfit India

Best app in the market. We have tried all other app but cannot beat this in everything like rates, service, etc. We have 2 ecommerce website & using this for both the website.

Indirookh

Didn't work for us. Don't know how people have given 5-star ratings. 1) Firstly, they don't have decent courier options like bluedart or FedEx. Only metro cities get these courier options. 2) No one came to pick up the parcel when we used ecom /delhivery as per their insistence. 3) order tracking link(for delhivery/Ecom) on shopify takes you to DHL tracking page!! 4) New orders are not synced from shopify even after repeated attempts. 5) interface is too complex unlike others and there is no one click booking. 6) You cannot cancel an order on your own if you want to change/ cancel the courier for some reason. 7) Customer support only provides lip service just like other shipping aggregators. We tried this app after reading the positive reviews but it turned out to be worse than the ones we are currently using.

November 18, 2021

We apologize for the bad experience you had with us, We are deeply analysing the issue and making you believe that it will not happen again in future.
Thanks for having patience with us, happy to serve you better.
Team Shipway

The Shirt Glow

Started using the shipway since 1 month back and this app makes my work so easy , aligned & quick . Support team just provide a resolution on call & ready to help whenever required , Shipway is doing great work .Big thumps up for this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45