Returns & Shipping Automation

Returns & Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Advanced Returns & Shipping workflows

AwsomifyMe

Amazing app! after using this app for months i found that it make my work so easy and save our manually work, efforts and time each day. The app have a great feature of NDR management which decrease our rto as well.
Team give support timely. Recommended to All.

Cavesion

It'a good app to process new orders as well return orders and Tracking of all shipments including return orders really worth it for us.
It's perfect to update customers about their order status through SMS which reduce customer inquires.
Best support and management.
Return order management is Really nice and awesome

The Print Frog

I use this app on all of my Shopify stores. Easy to use and support has been outstanding when I needed it The App development team are keen on knowing how to improve the app and the support team goes beyond their way to help you.

Awsomify India

100% recommend it, very simple to use and hv great features. Make our work so simple and efficient, and the chances of mistake is 0%. must recommended platform to those who are looking for the option to get labels and invoices at 1 place.

stylz-trends

Ezyslips is offering excellent and extensive services in terms of order processing, management and sending notification to the customers on time. I am very happy with the support who guide me in the proper setup of my account. Keep it up team.

Satvic Movement

I had an issue with the integration and was unable to assign the carrier to our orders due to this. Kajal who is a part of the Ezyslips team came to our rescue. She took her time out for us on her week off and helped us. Great service. Thanks a lot!

Freatch

Good to use this app, I found it useful for my order processing from Shopify seamlessly and auto update the details on shopify. The app has many good feature which works great for us. I like to recommended this app to all.

levishdeals

I love the service they have, specially 5 star for Customer return center, which really helped us a lot to automate return and exchange.

Million Cases Store

Installation and usage of this app is very simple. This application help us to manage the return management. Brilliant app to manage orders reports. Team is also very supportive and help us on time. Highly Recommended

The Shirt Store

Return orders refund is automated for COD and Prepaid shipments that I always wanted badly and Ezyslips fulfilled my requirements.
Highly recommended.