EzySlips‑ Shipping Automation

EzySlips‑ Shipping Automation

by Onjection Labs

Bluedart, Fedex, Delhivery, Ecom Express Shipping integration

Millions Kart

Easy to install & use. Great support is given by their customer support and fixed my issue. I must say it is an essential app for every eCommerce store owner to reduce the burden of printing shipping labels.

Gadgets Mink

Time Saving App

We are using this software for our eCommerce store to make our accounting process easy, after using this app, I must acknowledge the worth of this software. Additionally, I can ship 100 packets with this software in a fraction of seconds.

Good job guys

Case Master

Great App

Using this app we are able to simplify our work as a lot of manual tasks has been done in one click using Ezyslips software. I highly recommend this software to all who want to give their eCommerce business new heights.

Highly Recommended

Peeperly India

Integration makes so much easy and no burden of printing shipping labels & generating GST invoices using this tool. Even if you need any help or stuck somewhere their customer support is always ready to help you.

Saves a lot of time

Million Cases

we are using this app from the last 2-3 years and have a great experience. we like each n every feature related to this app.

Exclusive Gadgets Inc

Good app easy for order generation in bulk for courier services. I will recommend this app. Thanking you

Mangomask - A Case For Every Phone | Phone Cases India | Mobile Phone Covers

I use this app. I strongly recommend this application for anyone looking towards easing their shipping integration process. Thanks for all the good support.

Fashion And You

Great software with good features

Reduce my headache of printing shipping labels. Using Ezyslips, I can print shipping labels in bulk and avoid manual errors.

Portable USB Juicer

Reliable, Fast & Secure Software
Ezyslips have saved our lot of time by providing us with a nice tool to print shipping labels in bulk, generate GST invoices and create custom alerts. Easy to set up and have a user-friendly interface.

Smart Wrist Watch

Nice features, a one-stop solution to print shipping invoice in bulks with 100% accuracy. Great support of customer support to streamline work
A must-have tool for all e-commerce store runner

Previous 1 3 4 5 6