EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

by Onjection Labs

Bluedart, FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees shipping integrations

Cover Inbox

Ezyslips is the app, which gives me a easy solution to print the shipping label in bulk. Ezyslips grows on daily basis with new and interesting features. 24*7 team support make it more effective and useful.

The Men Shoe

Fantastic system! Customer service has also been great. printing labels and GST compliance invoices for numerous shipping services an absolute breeze. Highly recommend!

The Men Shoe

One of the great that I use in my Shopify store, Their tech support was very helpful and it's super easy to integrate. Thank you very much

Super Case

I found the app and the whole software really easy to use. Any questions I had were answered swiftly, making the whole integration seamless.

The Men Crew

We started using Ezyslips from last year and it helps me a lot to manage my orders in minimum time, Our products also have a unique dimension and weight which helps in courier costing.

The Men Shoe

Prices are really competitive. Saved me the hassle of looking for invoices, I must say a very Impressive app for me.

Fashionous

Great App. Time and Paper Saving. Also, excellent timely support by Rekha and co. Nominal pricing with no hidden costs!

SKYVIK

This app has made our Blue dart label integration easier and saves a lot of time. It's totally worth the cost.

Rev Snacks Private Limited

This app is a magic. It helps manage multiple online channels in one place. The support team is excellent and extremely responsive. Our one point contact has been Ms. Kajal how is over the call anytime we need support. Overall a excellent experience and a very good product.

Nerdy Horde

I used this App for booking my shipments via different couriers.
Service is really great , yeah there are some problems while understanding the GUI where needs support from Ezyslip team , and they are available 24*7.

Hope for more innovation from your end for boosting our sales.

Great Work !!