EzySlips ‑ Shipping & Returns

EzySlips ‑ Shipping & Returns

by Shipway

FedEx, Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex etc fulfillment integration

The Watch Cart

I installed the app recently.The feature of app are so good. Return functionality make our task and work easy. This app give to the customers to upload the images of product, allow customers to return a partial orders. Much appreciated app!!

Casewale

Integration is working fine with my all courier through the app. Processing become easy. I Must suggest this app all users who would like to integrate muiltiple courier at one platform.

Gadgetswale

Very impressed with the Team and the support. They fix an issue in a limited time period. The app has simplified our shipping. features are good and easy to use. Our account has been efficiently managed by the team. I loved the services and i recommend the app to other .

Coverswale-in

Nice app with Good functionality, Installation is easy and team is very helpful in the integration part. I love the part of GST reports much. It resolve our all hustle related to GST part.

Celsius Clothing

i use this app for my store and it has great customer care. must use it is great for sending messages and delivery of products

Armilo

App very Easy & Good, Excellent Team support, you can easily print GST invoice, fraud detection feature is really nice fetaure .........................................

Bandini Fab

I used this app really very fast and easy app.
Kajal really nice and easily resolve the queries.
Thankyou

Bass Booster

Ezyslips is a great service provider and have been helpful especially in the lockdown. Operating the system is a very smooth process. Looking forward for the new enhancement in the system. Return panel is nice. Overall I think this is a perfect app for the shopify users.

The Shirt Cart

I was looking for the services where I can integrate my multiple courier partners at the same platform, And I'm glad I found Ezyslips that has the reasonable pricing and provides a good support for integration. The custom support was also very helpful.

quick-mart.co.in

Must have app, Ezyslips. Very useful in building a relationship with customers through SMS Updates. Helped to reduce RTO, and NDR orders. I 100% satisfied with this app's working.
Good Job Guys