Shipway  ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 25, 2020

Excellent customer support. Good facility to create label shipment, tracking orders. Simply integrates your courier channel and your website.
Great experience...

The Case Shop
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 25, 2020

awesome app and excellent support team
staff is very friendly they pick up the call when we need any help or support!!

My Case Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 25, 2020

Overall a good app for the shopify users. Complete package of the services of orders processing, fulfillment and tracking. Our customers get notified about this shipment status on time. must suggested to all shopify users.

Flip Casez
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 25, 2020

With ezyslips app we finally managed to find a solution to make our work easy and faster and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier. All features are good. Really like the services.

Flip Coverz
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 25, 2020

This app is awesome. I didn't realize that processing an orders could be so easy and my customers get a message for information about every parcel movement. Highly recommended!! Loved this app

Indian Cover
September 25, 2020

It really works nice.It is easy to use and works best for us. It make the work easy for my warehouse team in printing the label and invoices on time. App has few advance features like schedule pickup, automatically inform about the return and RTO orders are also good.
Thanks Team!!

The Cases
September 25, 2020

Great app to improve our Pre-shipping process and notifications to customers. The ability handle all the process in this app in good. I liked the feature of integrating multiple shopify store in a single account with their individual logo is good.
Overall an app with good performance!!

Only Cases
September 25, 2020

Ezyslips is very useful for me when I used this app and it made my work so easy and smooth so that I can process number of shipment in a day and can see their shipment status as well, I remember before this app, its was an hassle for me to create an order label and invoice on time.

Best Cases
September 23, 2020

Good app, easy to use, and probably the best for those who looks for the easy solution for shipping labels. happy to work with this app

Indian Cases
September 19, 2020

We have been using this app for a long time and it works like a charm. Integrates almost all Indian carriers. The support is extremely fast, efficient and helpful. Highly recommended!!

Blazing Sale India