Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

TintBox

It helped me save a lot of time by quickly preparing invoices and creating shipping labels. Will like to see automation of courier reconciliation.

CaseMurk

Genuinely, The best services providers, instant resolution best customer support, great developers.

All the best.

April 24, 2019

Thanks for your kind words. That what keeps us moving!
Happy Shipping!

Azah

Takes out manual coding effort and provides integrations for a lot of different courier companies. Good customer service too!

April 24, 2019

Thanks for your review. We feel equally pleased to serve you.
Your words means a lot to us!

Hurrykart

Excellent App.. Easy To Use and Very Co-operative Staff Making any Process So Easy... I Love This App. Raushan-7503020245

Swole O'clock™ (IN)

This app has helped me immensely. Earlier I had to make the AWBs manually which was very time consuming and stressful but once I came to know about this app, it has helped me make automated AWBs thus saving time and making your work time more efficient. This app also has various other interesting and helpful features. Loving it.

Millions Kart

Easy to install & use. Great support is given by their customer support and fixed my issue. I must say it is an essential app for every eCommerce store owner to reduce the burden of printing shipping labels.

Gadgets Mink

Time Saving App

We are using this software for our eCommerce store to make our accounting process easy, after using this app, I must acknowledge the worth of this software. Additionally, I can ship 100 packets with this software in a fraction of seconds.

Good job guys

Case Master

Great App

Using this app we are able to simplify our work as a lot of manual tasks has been done in one click using Ezyslips software. I highly recommend this software to all who want to give their eCommerce business new heights.

Highly Recommended

Peeperly India

Integration makes so much easy and no burden of printing shipping labels & generating GST invoices using this tool. Even if you need any help or stuck somewhere their customer support is always ready to help you.

Saves a lot of time

Million Cases

we are using this app from the last 2-3 years and have a great experience. we like each n every feature related to this app.