Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation | Reviews

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Sleepsia India Pvt Ltd

we have been using this app for a while now. It's easy to use, helps create invoices in a breeze since we don't have a different accounting software for this. Plus the multi courier integration ensures that you can assign the courier tracking number and have a one point solution for shipping multiple orders. Highly recommended. The support team is also very pro-active in resolving any sort of queries.

fabloe.in

Quick and easy !

My Case Store

We have a great experience with this interface. It helps in many ways like from assigning waybill number to data management. Thanks for a such great portal and support.

FlipZon

I used this app its easy and the supporting team is very nice..they are very comfortably support our customers..thanks...

Deals Kart

Very good customer support.overall best service for label generation.we have a great experience with ezyslip

Right Cases - Right Choice For Right Owner

We are using this account from last year and we have a great experience with these guys. Customer support from ezyslips is also very good, these guys give you full help in troubleshooting. Thanks to EZYSLIPS to make our work so EZY and better.

Solo Trimmers

I was suffering from many days to automate the shipping process, These guys helped me a lot, Keep it up.

StudCart

I was wondering the Xpressbees API integration availability only but they have all other couriers also, nice job done by ezyslips.

iHatke.com

it is a very useful app, and also very comfortable in terms of using.

appreciate the way they support.

PremiumCasesIndia

I am use this app from past 2 year's , and it is very helpful for me..to do work efficiently and effectively