Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Carrier Aggregation, Own carrier shipping, Track & Notify..

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FabBox

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

great app, we were looking for something for labels and the integration helped us a lot great customer service and support

YellowFashion.in by Ozone Shield

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The customer support is excellent, Got support for courier integration & shopify store integration from Nitesh Saini, looking forward for using all the features of the app.

www.kidstudio.in

Location India

Nice app, easy to use and excellent support. Seller support Team is also supportive and intelligent.

Perfect Sareez

Location India

I am using this app for all my shipping and logistics processing in forward and return both. They are really the best you can have for your Shopify account. The team is just 1 call away for any kind of support. No need to think twice, get this app and experience. You will never regret for your decision.

FarmsTool

Time spent using app Over 1 year

using this app since last 1 year, it has good functionality & great support..
Thanks for the service.

Sanfrissco

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best experience ever..... proper customer support.....platform is very easy to use, services are good. Return feature is a good one to review: processing of orders is easy, a one-click automated refund is appreciable. Thanks team and keep working the way you are doing!!

TheWatchFlair

Location India

The app is really nice, and has helped our team to process the orders on time. All the new introduced features are really good and we looks forward to use them, I am sure this will help us in our business Growth. I must appreciate the feature of NDR and return management which help us a lots to decrease the return rates. Thanks you Team!!

AwsomifyMe

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! after using this app for months i found that it make my work so easy and save our manually work, efforts and time each day. The app have a great feature of NDR management which decrease our rto as well.
Team give support timely. Recommended to All.

Cavesion

Location India

It'a good app to process new orders as well return orders and Tracking of all shipments including return orders really worth it for us.
It's perfect to update customers about their order status through SMS which reduce customer inquires.
Best support and management.
Return order management is Really nice and awesome

The Print Frog

Location India

I use this app on all of my Shopify stores. Easy to use and support has been outstanding when I needed it The App development team are keen on knowing how to improve the app and the support team goes beyond their way to help you.