Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Bandini Fab

I used this app really very fast and easy app.
Kajal really nice and easily resolve the queries.
Thankyou

Bass Booster

Ezyslips is a great service provider and have been helpful especially in the lockdown. Operating the system is a very smooth process. Looking forward for the new enhancement in the system. Return panel is nice. Overall I think this is a perfect app for the shopify users.

The Shirt Cart

I was looking for the services where I can integrate my multiple courier partners at the same platform, And I'm glad I found Ezyslips that has the reasonable pricing and provides a good support for integration. The custom support was also very helpful.

quick-mart.co.in

Must have app, Ezyslips. Very useful in building a relationship with customers through SMS Updates. Helped to reduce RTO, and NDR orders. I 100% satisfied with this app's working.
Good Job Guys

The Uphar

I have been using Ezyslips since a long time in my all shopify stores. Team response is good towards the issues. Features are good as well overall support by the team is good, much Appreciated. Good work, Keep it up. Thank you Team.

The Air Store

Good Job Guys

The Cover Shop

These guys are great they already offering to help in shipment of our orders. Definitely would highly recommend them can’t wait to see their new features. Thanks so much guys.

The Case Shop

Excellent customer support. Good facility to create label shipment, tracking orders. Simply integrates your courier channel and your website.
Great experience...

My Case Shop

awesome app and excellent support team
staff is very friendly they pick up the call when we need any help or support!!

Flip Casez

Overall a good app for the shopify users. Complete package of the services of orders processing, fulfillment and tracking. Our customers get notified about this shipment status on time. must suggested to all shopify users.