4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining order processing and reducing operation times. Its user-friendly interface, including the Shipway Panel and order panel, is praised for simplicity. Key features like return automation, sub-account creation, and tracking ID assignment are valued. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt assistance. Merchants report that the app has positively impacted their logistics and business growth, making it ideal for small businesses. Services related to exchanges, returns, and order fulfillment automation are also highlighted as beneficial.

March 16, 2021

The app is really nice, and has helped our team to process the orders on time. All the new introduced features are really good and we looks forward to use them, I am sure this will help us in our business Growth. I must appreciate the feature of NDR and return management which help us a lots to decrease the return rates. Thanks you Team!!

TheWatchFlair
2 months using the app
Edited December 31, 2018

Ezyslips has been instrumental in enabling order fulfilment for our new brand. The team has been supportive and effective in their technical support. I would like to mention Kajal Yadav who has been handling my account for a couple of months now. She has always been reachable and helpful in solving my website issues and taking me through the fulfilment process for my team at Bridlen. Keep up the good work!

Bridlen
About 5 years using the app
July 19, 2018

Took a bit of time to set it up but the support is very responsive and helpful. The app it self is working great for me.

Purayati
About 5 years using the app
June 21, 2021

Absolutely fantastic app, great support, easy to use and quick to get up and running. Would definitely recommend Ezyslips to other shopify users. Good work Guys!!

The Bold Indian
About 2 months using the app
December 21, 2018

Ezyslips has been fantastic! They have gone above and beyond any other service provider we are using to customise and solve the issues that we are facing. That has made our life easier, our business operations smoother and everything better. A friend recommended me to them and I will be recommending them further.

Harsh

Happy Ratio
Over 4 years using the app
November 27, 2020

I installed the app recently.The feature of app are so good. Return functionality make our task and work easy. This app give to the customers to upload the images of product, allow customers to return a partial orders. Much appreciated app!!

The Watch Cart
About 2 months using the app
February 17, 2020

Using EzySlips is easy as a breeze... got us started on the day 1 and still going strong. Fast and Reliable!

Achivr
September 12, 2019

Pros:

- We have been using this app for about 4 months and they have made a lot of progress since then. They are constantly releasing new features which is great.
- The customer team is extremely efficient and resolve queries within 24-48 hours.

Cons:

Some of the following missing features would make the experience even better:
- Return Management of individual items from an order.
- Inventory adjustment on Shopify for Cancellations/Returns/RTO/Editing Order which has been made on Ezyslips
- Highlighting suspicious customers for (COD orders especially)

Mora Taara
Edited November 1, 2019

very useful app on Shopify, I used this app to help me to do all my shipping, and it has reduced lot of manual work. thanks for making my day easier.

Akrithi
October 21, 2019

Great app for shipping automation. Easy to use, hassle-free interface. Prompt customer service and response.

AllThatGrows