Shipway  ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 29, 2020

My team is being very comfortable using this app. We have to ship more than 3000 shipments in a month and this app helping us a lot to process those shipment. Really appreciate and the back-end team is awesome.

Dhannocart.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 29, 2020

Very Helpful App and Nice service and easy to use. Features are good and easy to understand and best part which I like the most is team is always there to help.
5 star to the easy integration and the responsive team!!

Big Offer Now
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 16, 2020

Wonderful app for the users who’s have a direct courier tie-up. The functionality of Syne order from shopify to Ezyslips and in reverse update status of order fulfillment with the tracking number help us a lot and it give us accuracy.

The Shirt Cart
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 9, 2020

We are using this since June 2020, The team very supportive and its very easy to use. Our Manager Rekha always help us on time. I recommended this app for shipping labels for any e-commerce business. Thanks team
Baisacrafts

Baisacrafts
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 4, 2020

We have been using this app for some time now and scheduling has become a breeze. Picks up for multiple shipments can be created in a matter of minutes. Returns are easy to schedule and track. The team is pretty supportive and available in case of any issues. Would definitely recommend this one.

ApkaMart
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 1, 2020

The good interface provided by the app. Work becomes smoother for us via using this app. now we Can process our 100 orders in few mins which saves us lots of time. New features are good. Would like to suggest this app to all Shopify users.

Tanvastra
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 1, 2020

Best order processing and fulfillment app for eCommerce users! customer service is good. All the features which are newly launched are nice and it will make our work easier. I must appreciate the order tracking feature of this app. It's a complete package for us!!
Thanks, Team!!!

Mixëur - Innovative Kitchenware
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 27, 2020

I installed the app recently.The feature of app are so good. Return functionality make our task and work easy. This app give to the customers to upload the images of product, allow customers to return a partial orders. Much appreciated app!!

The Watch Cart
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 26, 2020

Integration is working fine with my all courier through the app. Processing become easy. I Must suggest this app all users who would like to integrate muiltiple courier at one platform.

Casewale
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 26, 2020

Very impressed with the Team and the support. They fix an issue in a limited time period. The app has simplified our shipping. features are good and easy to use. Our account has been efficiently managed by the team. I loved the services and i recommend the app to other .

Gadgetswale