Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Shopping4web

The better application for business , It is a good application to connect with people and potential buyers.

Laser Packaging (M) SDN. BHD

thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me. thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me.

EVERYTHING TRENDY FASHION & MORE

it is not working for many days now and no one is responding to my PLEA FOR HElP, I NEED SPEEDY ASSISTance please

January 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The cause may be Facebook page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict. If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.
And we have feedback when you ask about this problem on the support system of Shopify (ticket 15548696)

Kind regards
Omega team

Crespo’s Store

Excellent app is very good, work 100% like they say, is customizable in all ways i really liked, thanks.

InfinyLove.com

The online support has been very helpful and responsive. I feel grateful for the work they've done for me. Yesterday I was asked to leave a review, but I was on the go and didn't have a chance to do it, but I still remember it today so I'm leaving this review now. :)

AGADEAL

Amazing app, It helped me so much managing my store. I recommend to everyone who is about to start his business, Thank you so much

D-wood

dtjetjrtjetejtethethethethethethetheth ethethsfbfetherhbaetnaethaethstrhawrhasrhawrhawerharhaerhtaehrtaetrh

Wayneo's Roof Painting

As i do all my marketing on facebook i feel its a must have. So thats good. find the pop up extra msg thing is annoying especially on a mobile and it then goes to msg everytime i try and swipe up. but you can disbale that. so do that !

Ellie&Alley

No me deja conectar mi cuenta de facebook a la aplicacion, me sale erro de conexion y estoy conectado

December 22, 2019

Hello there,

Thank for your feedback.

I checked and see it's working fine on front page your store.
I think there is some misunderstanding, So we hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to contact@omegatheme.com, if you need any assistance and questions.

Thanks and best regards,
Omega Team

Kaburra

i like this application, works very good, but please i would like to fix the icon on bottom left , may you please help me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10