Omega: Facebook Messenger Chat

Facebook Messenger, Live Chat, Instagram Bubble Chat

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Xrsbeautyhair

Location China

good app, we used it over 1 year it helped us a lot, and the important thing is this app never have trouble

June 28, 2022

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞

7706outlet

Location Spain

Todo genial, Carlos, el asesor que me ayudó, tuvo tooda la paciencia del mundo, fue estupendo, atento y proactivo, gracias a él pude gestionar todo muchos mas rápido y eficiente que silo hubiera hecho sola. 100% satisfecha.

June 27, 2022

Hola, gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos una reseña tan fantástica. Nos alegra saber que le encantó su experiencia con nuestra aplicación y el equipo de soporte. Su satisfacción es nuestra prioridad y, como afirma su evaluación, nos enorgullecemos de nuestro servicio excepcional. ¡Gracias nuevamente por sus comentarios!

ShadesofParadise

Very friendly & helpful. Diego helped & guided me to set up the app. I Haven't used the app yet but it looks great on my website!

June 13, 2022

You’re so nice 💙💚💛🧡Thanks big time for your kind words for Diego's service. Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

Janae's Closet Boutique Shop

Very friendly and quick customer service. I just started using this app on my website. So, I am sure it will be a great help for my store.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Facebook Messenger - Live Chat is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

Cheers,
Omega Facebook Messenger - Live Chat team

thankthewavemaker

I use Facebook to communicate with lots of customers so it was a no brainer to get this app since it would integrate with my business needs perfectly. While setting up the app I ran into some problems and Carlos helped me out, turned out I did everything right and there was just a simple upgrade they needed to do. Everything was perfect and now my site is flowing the way it needs to be Thanks for such an amazing app, and such great support

June 8, 2022

We’re pleased that Carlos was able to provide you with exceptional service! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 🌻 🌞

Spark Up Asia

Location Hong Kong SAR

so far is the easiest and free messenger app on shopify. quiet ok to use and service person is very supportive.

June 8, 2022

You rock! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 our customer support team was doing cartwheels after reading your review of their work🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

Mpact

Location Vietnam

Tracy is super helpful, responsive, and patient in helping us customizing our initial setup! Top-notch customer service!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team, especially Tracy, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

Deskbird

Location New Zealand

Great customer support and helped me solve the app issues. The customer service response was also fast.

June 7, 2022

We love helping Shopify Merchants and we truly appreciate you using our app! 🚀🚀🚀 Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🥰
Much appreciated,
_The Omega support team_

BellaRosaMexico

Location Australia

Thanks so much to Lynn for helping me set up, I really appreciate the help!
Great app for live chat to FB

June 1, 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 Lynn is on cloud nine 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from Lynn_ 🥰

Ever Green Cloth

Carlos was very polite and understood my problem right away. Basically the widget was not showing on my website and he immediately fixed. Great customer service and look forward for my customers to start contacting us through this chat app.

June 1, 2022

Yeahhhhh you are awesomee 🤗 Carlos is blushing when reading your words 🥰🥰🥰 Time to SCALE-UP guys 🔥🚀🔥🚀
_Carlos_