PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Developer
Omega
4.9
November 11, 2022

extremely helpful support. Lynn was super helpful in going out of her way to improve the UX of the chat app on my website. Didnt expect this level of support but was positively surprised.

Adan Fabrics
Finland
Time spent using app: 4 days
Omega replied November 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

November 3, 2022

A very good service team, the software is also very smooth to use, and they have helped me a lot....

Bawaut
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied November 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

November 2, 2022

This app works great. Customer service is very prompt and patient. highly recommended. This app works great. Customer service is very prompt and patient. highly recommended.

vanpowers.bike
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied November 3, 2022

Thank you for the time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

October 28, 2022

I'd like to say it's a great app, it can really help assist us with pre-sales problems and improve the customer experience. Highly recommended. And thanks a lot for the help from Rosie and her team.

BEZGAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied October 30, 2022

October 28, 2022

Very patient and quick to deal with problems, thank you very much Carla, I have been in contact for so many days, and I have already started working on the Facebook Messenger online chat software. I hope to cooperate more in the future, thank you

Savethelife
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omega replied October 30, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!