PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Live chat with shoppers on Facebook Messenger, Instagram &more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Sultan Deals

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is goooooooooooooood !
Its very easy to talk with through facebook rather than replying all the emails one by one.

Loja Black Bee

Location Brazil

Great support. Quick response and efficient testing, stayed with me until it was resolved, sending support material.

Myparquet.com

Location France

Nice application ! Great support from the Omega team. Facebook Messenger changed the way we provide support to our customers.

Wildlife-Tuning

Location Germany

Very simple, does excactly what I want & is easy to use. I would recommend this app! The coolest part is, that you can even change the chat icon logo and color!

Sitprettyhair

Omg, nice app,great team,they really helped with all the questions I had and were patient enough to put me through everything. I really love the app

FashionDesign2020

Location Japan

Very patient to help solve problems,Very good service attitudeVery enthusiastic and patientYou can try

Wellness Journey

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great app, I love the colour and button customizations, what pages it will appear on etc. When I was having troubles, the team member who helped was really great in guiding me on how to fix the problem. Highly recommend! This app would be even more amazing if there were auto response messages that you could set. Thanks for creating a great app!

MP Premium

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

5 stars for a very good working live chat app. it is really easy to costumize and set up with your own website. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

Sohimi-Sextoy

This app is very easy to use, the customer service staff is very good, helped me solve all the problems, I believe with this app, my business will be better and better

ROSE BAR

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing customer service! Replied within minutes and helped using a step-by-step basis. They took the initiative to actually look through my website and figured out what was wrong (I had successfully downloaded the app, managed to connect my FB page, and had the icon but no chat bubble would appear).

SUPER easy to navigate through and STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

Simple and user-friendly!