4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and its ability to enhance direct communication with customers. It's praised for its responsive customer support, customization options, and smooth operation. The app's standout feature is its integration with Facebook live chat, which aids in generating organic customers and improving customer service. The proactive support team is also highly commended for efficiently resolving issues.

Edited October 27, 2019

I used this app to help me build trust with customers. I like that its customizable to fit your needs.

Grizzly on a String
November 12, 2021

Excelente aplicacion para mantener un contacto mas personalizado con los clientes y ademas en tiempo real

FriendStore
Chile
Omega replied November 14, 2021

Hola FriendStore,

Estamos encantados de saber que eligió nuestra aplicación para su tienda!
Es un honor ser parte de su negocio y esperamos que su experiencia aquí lo haya hecho aún más especial.
Le deseamos muchos años más de éxito y esperamos trabajar con usted durante muchos años más.

Todo lo mejor,
Kaylee - Equipo Omega

March 28, 2022

Very helpful and useful app, makes chatting with customers so easy!!! Better then any other system I have used in the past!

ACNHStore
Italy
Omega replied March 28, 2022

Hello ACNHStore!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and for your wonderful feedback on our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

November 19, 2020

I really like it. It helped me to convert clients that I wasnt converting before and the free plan is good.

GAME MASTERS
Chile
November 17, 2021

Very helpful & friendly customer service! I had a few issues getting set up because I was using Zipify pages, but the support team had it resolved quickly. There are some minor limitations, but those are mostly because of Facebook's settings & controls.

Kindest Gifts
Omega replied November 17, 2021

Hi Kindest Gifts,

Have a good day!

December 18, 2019

Best app ever. It's clean, fast, on point and extremely useful to my shop. I'm here rating it because it deserves my time.

Dinamico Store
Brazil
Edited September 23, 2020

Beware of what you are giving this app in return for free use!

They inject another Facebook Pixel on my store, a pixel owned by them, collecting my customer data!

You can download the Facebook pixel helper chrome extension to see this for yourself.

UPDATED: Company wrote to me to clarify (as per below). Updated my rating from 1 to 3 stars. I am still not sure if I want to use this.

QuincyLash
Singapore
Omega replied September 22, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. However, there might be a misunderstanding here. Facebook has put Facebook pixel due to the same Facebook sdk between Facebook chat and pixel. Our app function is to display only, when the app includes sdk.js from Facebook, it also includes the pixel by Facebook default.
However, it does not affect your Pixel account, and we definitely do not collect any customer information from your store. In addition, Facebook does not allow that.

We do hope our explanation is clear enough to make sure there is no misunderstanding here which can affect our future merchants. We created the app to support merchants and build trust for our brand and this comment can make the customers misunderstood our purpose .

We have contacted you via email and contact number if you need any support or any further information.
Please get back to us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Kien

May 20, 2020

Chat function not working on my store. Reached out for support but have heard nothing yet. Will update rating when solved.

sunroom
Omega replied May 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I have responded to your email 2 days ago, please check email sunroomplantwares@gmail.com

I have checked and see the issue: "Refused to display" from Facebook API.
I think the issue due to fb page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict
for manual add whitelist domain: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/reference/messenger-profile-api/domain-whitelisting/
for setup restrict: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/discovery/customer-chat-plugin/#login

Regards,
Kien

July 12, 2023

Excellent! all my problems were resolved and the staff member was really kind with me! I recommend it

igloowy
France
25 days using the app
Omega replied July 17, 2023

Hearing the positive feedback from you made my day 💙💚💛🧡 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

March 8, 2022

The app works really well and staff helped me good when needed. Recommend for all business in need for a chat

Qualitykicks
Sweden
29 days using the app
Omega replied March 10, 2022

Hi Qualitykicks

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!