4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy use, customization, and effective live chat feature. They value its seamless Facebook integration, allowing them to engage customers on a familiar platform. The app's reliability and problem-solving capabilities are consistently praised. Customer support is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The app is also seen as affordable, offering significant value even in its free version.

Edited March 29, 2021

Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.
Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.

kismini
China
March 30, 2020

Very Great app' ! Looks very good on my shop :)

And a very responsive customer service! I recommend without hesitation.

SUPERCAPS®
France
May 9, 2022

I used this app in our company website and it's really nice and easy to use the app is very good because it helps to communicate with our customer. Highly recommended to every shopify store :) Special thanks to Ms. Joy from the support, very kind and she help me with my problem. 10/10 for the support team <3

Radico
Philippines
Omega replied May 10, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our Facebook Messenger - Live Chat. Joy is one of our support team's superstars, and we're thrilled that she was able to help you. We'll make sure to forward your warm remarks to Joy, who we're sure will be ecstatic to read them. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share it with the Shopify community!
Omega Facebook Messenger - Live Chat support team

March 16, 2022

Very great job. Support is the high level. Thank you My chat is working on web-site very good. Thank you Malak.

Yavorskyy
Thailand
Omega replied March 17, 2022

Hi Yavorskyy

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

June 28, 2021

I hardly ever write bad reviews but the support is horrible and SUPER slow. It's been 5 days now and I still have an unresolved issue in which case the app is not even working for me at the moment. I am happy to remove the review if someone can please help me.

Doggie of the Day
Over 1 year using the app
Omega replied June 28, 2021

Hello there!
Thanks for taking your time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry about the delay due to the weekend. Our team has reached you again after receiving your reply from the chat support system. Could you please check again and let us know?

It is the customer like you to help us move on and we always want you to be happy with our app.
Looking forward to hearing from you back.
Best regards,
Omega Team

August 10, 2019

its simply very useful and effective. I use it for my business communication and it work awesomely well.

asheers4u

20 days using the app
Omega replied August 26, 2022

感谢您抽出宝贵时间留下这篇评论。 我们很高兴有机会以出色的体验来支持我们的客户,因此您的反馈是我们提供卓越服务的巨大动力!

August 7, 2020

This app is so easy to configure and launch, I must applaud the development team. Works like a dream too!

Arcadiamus
19 days using the app
September 27, 2019

very good app, highly recommend it, it works easy and without any issues. download it now if you need it

On Demand Barbers
Norway
18 days using the app
May 3, 2021

Needed a bit of help with the placement and contacted the developers via messenger. Promptly replied and resolved the problem on the same day.

Secure On