PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Developer
Omega
4.9
December 15, 2021

great help from joy. one of the support of omega them. I highly recommend this app. very accurate and precise. keep up the great work

KartVill
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied December 15, 2021

Hi KartVill
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

December 12, 2021

Helped me a lot with communicating with my clients. The app is great, easy to use! Highly recommended!

wiZZZ Store PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied December 12, 2021

Hi wiZZZ Store PH,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,

December 7, 2021

facile d'utilisation et relié à Facebook! des personnalisation intéressantes. Enfin un tchat simple et gratuit.

wishop
Guadeloupe
Time spent using app: 10 months

Bonjour wishop!

Merci beaucoup de nous avoir donné des mots si merveilleux.
Notre équipe ici est très ravie de voir votre commentaire, en particulier notre technicien. Nous souhaitons toujours vous offrir le meilleur service que vous méritez.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez besoin de notre aide !
Tous mes vœux,
Kaylee - Équipe Omega

December 7, 2021

Excellent customer service on Live Chat with Joy who helped me get the app installed as I had issues with certain browsers

Finishing Touches Group
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hello Finishing Touches Group,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Joy - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

December 7, 2021

It is very easy to set up and works pretty well on my site. The team members are so kind and they always respond very soon to solve my question. High recommend!

DELOMO
Time spent using app: 25 minutes

Hi DELOMO,

Thank you so much for your review!
I am so glad to hear that the app is working well and that you are enjoying it. We take pride in our customer service, if there’s anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards,