4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy use, customization, and effective live chat feature. They value its seamless Facebook integration, allowing them to engage customers on a familiar platform. The app's reliability and problem-solving capabilities are consistently praised. Customer support is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The app is also seen as affordable, offering significant value even in its free version.

April 23, 2020

Great app, very easy to use interface. If you have any question customer service is super fast and helpful. 5 stars.

Curated Plants
December 31, 2019

Excellent app is very good, work 100% like they say, is customizable in all ways i really liked, thanks.

Crespo’s Store
October 14, 2019

hello you can to use messenger chat .so recomended app thanks for everything .bye ...........................................

Amber & Luna
Peru
November 21, 2019

Easy to install and customize. Hoping this helps customers resolve some trust issues! Let's see how it goes.

Kawaii Squeeze
March 11, 2022

Easy set up of the facebook messenger chat app on my shopify site. It was simple to do and the customer support from Joyce was excellent. It works straight away.

Freed Electric Scooters
New Zealand
Omega replied March 13, 2022

Hi Freed Electric Scooters,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Kaylee - Omega Team

May 11, 2021

Quick assistance and good quality support! We have a problem in positioning then they fix it quickly.

Cahoots Express
Philippines
13 days using the app
November 1, 2019

It's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to use

NJSDHF
China
13 days using the app
December 6, 2019

So far it works very well, does what it is supposed to, wasn't very difficult to set up. So far very pleased.

Itinerove
July 13, 2021

This app works really great for our online store. The best live chat plugin for eCommerce stores. Highly recommended!

PartsPro.PH
Philippines
Omega replied July 20, 2021

Hi PartsPro.PH!

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Omega Team

September 3, 2020

I had one that came with my premium template but it was limited in whether it worked or not. This plugin works perfectly and it's FREE. Thank you, guys!!

gamekeydownload