PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 9, 2020

No html code so will only work on a shopify store, so useless as the shopify store is rubbish. No customer support, so I installed a free one from a different company.

Elite 3D
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied May 10, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with our app. Our app auto-detects and displays on your store, so you do not need to add code or script to the theme.
Unfortunately, our application only support for Shopify platform, not for others.

We do hope to serve you in the near future.
Kaylee

May 8, 2020

Super fast reply and kingly help to solve the problem in minutes. Strong recommend to every one's store.

Artmore Graphics Ltd
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 5, 2020

Great app and amazing support!
Had an issue with the way I had set it up and had my issue fixed in minutes allowing my customers to keep in touch :)
Definitely recommend for everyone!

Forest Touch
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 5, 2020

Very good and fast response from Customer Service. Nice App to add to the store. I had a small issue they respond to it very fast and resolve the problem. I strongly recommend

izmirlimidyeci
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 30, 2020

great app very useful and very well designed i definitely would recommend using this, great work creator(s)

L.P Tech Shed
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 29, 2020

Nous utilisons l'application mais répond uniquement en anglais. Nous l'avons mis en français et ça répond encore en anglais. Avez vous une solution ?

Plancher Laurentides
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 28, 2020

Mobile user's click on it, it doesn't open. It sends random messages through to us such as shop now, browse, get started. I presume this is happening when users click on the link. Users are commenting/apologising for sending random messages when all they do is click on the icon.

FiveFudge
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 21 days
Omega replied April 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Facebook app.

I may know these are auto response settings from your Facebook page, not the settings from the app. Please help us to check it in Facebook's settings.

If you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
Kaylee

Edited April 27, 2020

Excelente herramienta para retener y cerrar una venta muy contenta del facebook chat
recomiendo app.

Mongooshopping
Ecuador
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 27, 2020

Its a good app at first I think but when I installed it, it never work again. even my friends open my website and tap on the messenger icon, it doesn't works at all.

Hydromanshop
Philippines
Time spent using app: 1 day
Omega replied April 28, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure the issue on your store, maybe due whitelist domain or restriction setup on facebook settings.
If you can, please reinstall app and let me know.
I'll check this.

Kien

April 23, 2020

Great app, very easy to use interface. If you have any question customer service is super fast and helpful. 5 stars.

Curated Plants