PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Live chat with shoppers on Facebook Messenger, Instagram &more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

SunLu 3D

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

very useful. and the most important is that the customer service is great.
Thank you very much for this APP.

Aumvry

Location Singapore

Was looking around for an app that would help me connect better with my customers and allow me to clarify any immediate queries that they have! This app works so well and is easy to install, customise and use! Reached out to their customer support when it didn't seem to appear on my website and they rectified it within a few hours! Love this app and their prompt customer support!

THE BEST FOR HER

Location Mexico

My customers love this app, it works great, and the guys behind this app are also amazing, they answer your questions and personally help you out! Love what you're doing, keep up the amazing work!

Green Eco-Lution

Location Philippines

i like it! With this app I can connect with my visitors live. Higher chances to make my visitors into customers.

Sunny Life Store

I would recommend this app because they are reliable and fast to respond. The follow up very conscientiously, and reminded me of an issue they helped me with even after it slipped my mind to check.

HauntedGrounds

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Instantly installed. Needed a quick connection to my Facebook page and viola it was done! I tested it and it worked "right out of the box" as expected. Easy!

Decorner.lt

Location Lithuania

The support is awesome. Replies in a minute, helps fast, very thankful! Just had some issues with configuration - solved in 10minutes with no worries! Very good app

Extreme Gadgets

Location Sri Lanka

Excellent app for chat for instore customers. Customer support is very good.I Recommended.

I HANDMADE IT

Location Ukraine

Perfect and fast support. After I installed the app it did not work. Asked support and they found that one code line was missing in my store.
Once I added it to theme.liquid - it worked

Gutlook Store

Location Brazil

A great application and very fast support. All issues resolved quickly. I am very happy with this app.