4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing social commerce by easily syncing products to platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. It features real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization. The user-friendly dashboard and hassle-free uploading capability make product listings simple. It also offers advanced analytics for refining marketing strategies. Many appreciate the prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

April 14, 2021

I am wanting to know how this works and what I need to do. Very great friendly support. Thank you very much!!

Richy's Electronics
August 20, 2021

Amazing experience. The support just came on to the google meet and helped to set up the shop on facebook. Thank you for the smooth assistance. The services make a difference.

Hetha Organics
India
July 1, 2021

Great support and step by step set up via the online chat which made everything so much easier! Friendly and helpful online support. Great app, easy to use.

Kortni Portia
June 28, 2022

Great Customer Service! I needed assistance with my new account, they explained everything and made it easy for me.

Le Salon Aux Fleurs
August 2, 2022

Easy to use once you get a hang of it. Chat support is very helpful, especially when you are onboarding and just starting out. I recommend using this rather than just going at it alone on FB.

Missamé
August 1, 2022

The support team was excellent in solving a series of issues one by one. Very pleased with the support efforts here.

paul-brourman-studios
September 15, 2021

This app is time saving for setting up your Facebook and Instagram Shop , very easy going through all steps , customer service is very helpful .

Savannah pajamas
Saudi Arabia
February 22, 2023

I have been trying to setup Facebook and Instagram by myself, that was a mistake!! I am very happy with how quickly they responded to my request for support. I highly recommend them.

Lake Norman Gifts
April 25, 2022

Was having some difficulty after I uploaded the app, when I reach out to their customer service, it was resolved immediately, The customer service here is like never seen before, they really value each and every one of their customer, such a great experience. I highly recommend this app. 5*

Vogue Citi
September 6, 2022

The help service was so helpful. Had a solution for everything, made things heaps easier for me. Apps great too does what it should no hassles

Hope Rd