Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Extend your Facebook channel for enhanced product catalogs

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

enhanced facebook product catalog

Litographs

We use Flexify to map Google product categories to Facebook in a supplemental feed, and it has worked perfectly in that regard. Flexify also provided quick and helpful customer service when we needed to troubleshoot an issue.

BAYBALA

Great customer support, special thanks to Aby for all her help with setting up Flexify, much appreciated!

Chartill Online Store

I use the free version of Flexify, it's easy to use and does everything I need to keep my Facebook products up to date. I started receiving an error reporting from Facebook and logged a query with Flexify, Aby replied promptly and offered suggestions to resolve the issue. It turned out to be a problem within my store, I corrected the issue and the feed was up and running again without errors. Great app and great service.

Mil Genial Uruguay

I think it is a very useful application
Customer service is very good. I recommend them. Thanks!!!!!a

Nova Harbor

The app is very easy to use. I had a problem with a product attribute and Aby was super nice and helped to fix the issue. Recommended!

EMMA♡LEE Jewelry

Best feed app for Shopify ! I've try them all so don't waste your time. Moreover, the support team is nice and effective.

Logan Hollowell

Life safer. I work with a number of clients and have this app installed on all their Shopify websites. Easy to install, INCREDIBLE customer service and hands down the best app for FB product catalog integration. Facebook's always giving me issues on their platform and without this app it would take me months to get support from FB to fix it. Thank you so much for everything! If you want to tag products on IG or FB or run ads on Meta....you need this app.

Fish Hippie

easy to install, easy to use, and most important is the customer service is great ! Customer service team reply my email in 24hrs, which is very helpful !

Dazzle Now

The most underrated Shopify app. Flexify is a life saver when Facebook gives you issues with your product catalog/pixel integration, which it does quite often. We've had this app installed for 5 years now.

Outshine Labels

Flexify has been a seamless and affordable way to integrate our catalogue to Facebook and has saved us quite a headache. I love that there is a free plan with no obligation to sign up for a plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18