Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Logan Hollowell

Life safer. I work with a number of clients and have this app installed on all their Shopify websites. Easy to install, INCREDIBLE customer service and hands down the best app for FB product catalog integration. Facebook's always giving me issues on their platform and without this app it would take me months to get support from FB to fix it. Thank you so much for everything! If you want to tag products on IG or FB or run ads on Meta....you need this app.

Fish Hippie

easy to install, easy to use, and most important is the customer service is great ! Customer service team reply my email in 24hrs, which is very helpful !

Dazzle Now

The most underrated Shopify app. Flexify is a life saver when Facebook gives you issues with your product catalog/pixel integration, which it does quite often. We've had this app installed for 5 years now.

Outshine Labels

Flexify has been a seamless and affordable way to integrate our catalogue to Facebook and has saved us quite a headache. I love that there is a free plan with no obligation to sign up for a plan.

El Camino Bracelets Official Store

Awesome app with great customer service! No need to use any other apps for Facebook or Google feeds, this one does it all.

Vive La Mode

This app is working very well! the support team is so helpful and reacting fast! I really enjoy working with them! Thank you very much!

HeidiJHale Designs

If you need a fast and easy way to setup your FB product feed, this is it. Zero issues. Support was super helpful when I had a few questions unique to my setup.

Calecim Professional

A great app which solved our problem as the default facebook feed from Shopify didn't meet our needs in terms of multi-currency and other customisations. Support is also friendly and fast!

Nectar

Great app with awesome support. I had an issue with the product feed and they were able to solve it quickly.

SL Global Collection

Great app that does what it advertises. Customizable to most needs on the free plan, and great customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18