Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Khayni

Great app to sync our products with Facebook. Setup was really easy to complete and support from their team has been excellent and very responsive.

bestlightroompresets.store

I wasn't able to sync properly my catalogue feed between shopify and business manager, it was a pain. With Flexify is super simple and worked like magic! I was also able to sync the feed with pinterest, to mention a very good customer support.

HornBlasters

A fantastic tool with even better support. Special shoutout to Aby from the support team for the help.

imusthaveone.com

This is a must-have app if you want to sync your products with facebook, just follow the steps and BOOM, it's done. I've got to admit, I did have an issue, but that was more to do with Facebook (typical), but once I reestablished the data source after deleting it, it all worked...... that's because of the first-class support that was provided. The Facebook marketing is a mind field to clearly understand, but this app really does help. Good luck :)

Global League Shop

I think the Flexify app is pretty easy to use. Whenever I had a question, the Flexify team was patient and prompt in answering my questions. Flexify serves as the backbone to promoting my shop on Facebook & Instagram.

CottonTwist

Flexify has enabled me to link shopify to Facebook without the price variants causing an issue. I went round in circles for 3 weeks with no success but Flexify has an option to bring the lowest priced variant into Facebook shops. This is exactly what I was trying to do. The only solution for this issue on the market to my knowledge...

Haunted Waterpark

I was having a really hard time with my catalog. This got my catalog all figured out, and the support has been great for me.

MAVOR.

I had some questions about optimizing the feed-upload. Got a real quick and useful answer, big shout-out to Aby from the support-team. Very helpful, gives additional advices, kindly person. That's how customer-support should be! And regarding the app, i am very happy with it.

The Best Gift Ever :)

Easy to use product feed and it does what we need it to do. Support is fast and helpful! I would recommend this app.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

Great app, speacially for us, we carry several brands and 100´s of products, dozens of categories, this app help us to create upsells, cart recovery and many more due to the flexibiliity of how you can create ad sets with flexify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15