Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Haylie Pomroy

Great functionality, easy to use and great support. Makes a hard job a lot easier and streamlined. Highly recommend

Coco Village Canada

Good app and very responsive support! I would recommend using this App to create a catalog. I enjoy the fact that we can add multiple languages in our catalog making it very convenient for us to use.

nwebrands.shop

This app provides a service that I cannot find elsewhere. It WORKS! Finding it has saved me quite a bit of frustration around trying to optimize my data feeds. Do recommend.

PetPost Australia

This is a fantastic tool to integrate and manage your Facebook feed. The support is exceptional - they answer questions in a friendly, straightforward and efficient manner. I highly recommend this app.

Tres Colori Jewelry

Absolutely an amazing tool if you are looking to mange your own product feeds rather than the official integrations. Outstanding and speedy support, super friendly and helpful! Thank you guys!

LEAJECT

Great customer support!
I had an issue with my shop and the support quickly responded and fixed it.
Best part is that all this happened in the weekend!

Aqua Pura Bracelets

i used this app to help set up my catalog on facebook. the support for this app is top notch and love how much they are willing to help with what they can.

Love Leggings

Flexify is a super easy-to-use app that builds our Facebook Product Feed. It comes with everything you need to get your products live on Facebook Ads. Support is also extremely helpful & responsive, Aby solved our problem within minutes of me reaching out and even followed up the next week to check in on how we were doing! Really cost effective with sensible pricing options too!

Hypuff

This app is a must-have if you advertise on Facebook. It's so accurate, time-saving, and easy to use. It solves a BIG problem for my business. Apart from its usefulness, their support is EXCEPTIONAL. They went through my account, helped me set it up, and clarified all the things. Thank you a lot guys!

Chalk Rebels

This is like the best Shopify app ever! I can't believe how much better this is than the native Shopify-Facebook channel. Couldn't make it work with the native integration but setting up Flexify was EASY! Shopify should buy this app and let the Flexify developers clean up their native implementation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17