Sell from your Facebook Page
Create a Facebook Shop and let shoppers buy your products from Facebook.
Share your collections
Post collections to your Facebook timeline to highlight products and increase their discoverability.
Post shoppable Facebook photos
Build engagement around your products by tagging them in your photos and letting shoppers purchase from your posts.
About Facebook channel
Sell on Facebook
Give shoppers a way to discover and buy your products from your store’s Facebook Page. Use the Facebook channel to create a Facebook Shop and manage your products from Shopify. Share and tag products in Facebook posts to grow your discoverability on Facebook. You can choose to further the reach of your posts using Facebook’s paid boosted posts.
With Shopify and the Facebook channel, you can:
- add a Facebook Shop to your Facebook Page
- manage the products on your Facebook Shop
- arrange the order of the collections on your Facebook Shop
- let customers check out on Facebook (US stores using Shopify Payments)
- fulfill orders placed on Facebook
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
To use the Facebook channel, you need to:
- be the admin for the Facebook Page you want to sell from
- sell in a currency supported by Facebook
- have a customer email in the store details section of your general Shopify settings
Learn more about selling on Facebook by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
Overall rating Based on 451 reviews
Most recent reviews
I have the same problem of others. I'm waiting more than 1 month I can't connect Facebook and Instagram... Please fix it quickly :((((
LA MALLE FÉMININE
Je n'arrive plus à connecter ma page facebook à mon compte Shopify.
Je ne peux plus faire de pub Facebook, afficher mes produits dans ma boutique Facebook et Instagram et identifier mes produits dans mes stories et publications.
Studio Gear Cosmetics
I have the same problem as others seem to be having and I can't fix it!
"It used to work fine, but it´s been a couple of weeks now and it is not connecting to my store, so that makes the new products not being able to populate my facebook catalog and that messes up my ads in facebook."
What a royal PIA!!!