Sell from your Facebook Page
Create a Facebook Shop and let shoppers buy your products from Facebook.
Share your collections
Post collections to your Facebook timeline to highlight products and increase their discoverability.
Post shoppable Facebook photos
Build engagement around your products by tagging them in your photos and letting shoppers purchase from your posts.
About Facebook channel
Sell on Facebook
Give shoppers a way to discover and buy your products from your store’s Facebook Page. Use the Facebook channel to create a Facebook Shop and manage your products from Shopify. Share and tag products in Facebook posts to grow your discoverability on Facebook. You can choose to further the reach of your posts using Facebook’s paid boosted posts.
With Shopify and the Facebook channel, you can:
- add a Facebook Shop to your Facebook Page
- manage the products on your Facebook Shop
- arrange the order of the collections on your Facebook Shop
- let customers check out on Facebook (US stores using Shopify Payments)
- fulfill orders placed on Facebook
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
To use the Facebook channel, you need to:
- be the admin for the Facebook Page you want to sell from
- sell in a currency supported by Facebook
- have a customer email in the store details section of your general Shopify settings
Learn more about selling on Facebook by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
Overall rating Based on 415 reviews
Most recent reviews
I cant even post ads from my shopify store www.ferreirabeds.co.za to my facebook page yet i pay shopify every month... for what???
this app is a joke. Shopify advertised that this facebook channel is included in the price we paid for but when we reach out to them for support they were doing the blaming game. they told me nothing they can do and that there is no way for them guru to reach out to facebook. this gotta be a joke because what type of partnership do they have why they do not have a support line between them and facebook. i felt like Shopify lied to us about the channel is included in the paid plan but we wont ever get the support. I should have stay with Wix or Wordpress.
I had a similar issue with adding the Facebook button in the Sales Channel and no connectivity after that. I tried using different browsers and it finally connected on Firefox. Hope this is helpful to someone with similar issues. I'm still waiting for Instagram to review my store though.