Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Filipa Pimentel Ceramics

So far the entire integration process has been very confusing. I think after several hours of going around in circles and watching youtube videos I finally have almost everything integrated. The two outstanding items are my Instagram shopping, which for some bizarre reason will not let me finish the install and my product catalogue is finally up on my facebook page, but you can't actually buy any of the pieces...and I can't find anywhere to enable this...overall, just not very intuitive and so far my most frustrating experience with my e-commerce site.

May 26, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been having in getting connected. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can help you get set up fully.

Robyn | Shopify

Charmed Moonpets

Can't even set up my facebook account and synced with my Shopify. I don't know what to do or which to improve anymore.

Evans Cash and Carry

Our ad account has been disabled after we set up the Facebook software, and dealing with Facebook has been a complete nightmare. I'm now attempting to uninstall the Facebook channel, which has proven to be a near-impossible task due to my inability to communicate directly with anyone inside Shopify and Facebook.

May 17, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with the Facebook Channel. I understand that having your Ads account disabled can be frustrating. I will be following up with you through email with the next steps to request a review from Facebook, and also ensure that you are able to contact our support when you need. Look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Support Specialist

Wonder, Discover and Learn

I originally had Instagram shopping working and now all of a sudden I am ineligible. Absolute disgrace this app. How can I have Facebook shop and not be approved for Instagram. I would really like to get my Instagram shopping back!!

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Facebook Channel!

Totally understandable that not having Instagram Shopping all of a sudden is concerning. Instagram reviews all accounts to determine eligibility and I'd love to help point you in the right direction. I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance with this. Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

Hello Luxy

Facebook and IG Shop are not working correctly. For some strange reason my active products are no longer in the tag products options, the only one that appears are the inactive products. Seriously? I had to delete the app and re-installed it but the issue continues. Have contact customer services and have not get a response from them yet. Definitely will need to try another social media option and do ads there instead of Facebook or Instagram since I am unable to tag products and it feels like I am back to 2018 where that option did not exist. What a bummer!

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Although the Instagram app's tagging feature is fully supported by Instagram's team, there could be a few different instances where the product catalog might not be syncing properly to Facebook and subsequently to Instagram.

I'd love to check in on this with you to cover our basis so you can get the most out of the Facebook Channel and will be following up with you via email to offer assistance to get this figured out! Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

Vrabo custom

INEXISTENTE ATENCION AL CLIENTE. PAGANDO ADS Y PAGINA DESACTIVADA
NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. PAYING FOR ADS AND PAGE DISABLED

GIN & JACQIE

It seems that we are all facing the same problem. I have been locked out from my FB and unable to connect to my Instagram from FB as well. Also the products that have been deleted on shopify still pops up on FB side. Am not sure why and FB send message to say to many broken links to shopify.B Best to remove the app until things are more stable. But like what everyone says, its a lot of time wasted and trying to set it up again!

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's always valuable to our developers to know where they can improve. I've sent you a follow-up email and hope to hear back from you soon! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Spoke & Stringer | Fuel your Lifestyle

After setting everything up... Problem 1 - Facebook blocked my Ad account.
Problem 2 - After spending a week getting our Ads account back online, I decided to give it another go. But, the following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Great idea, but a waste of time unfortunately. *Update - Jake, Shopify Specialist - I haven't had an email from you?

May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The error you mentioned may have to do with an ongoing issue we have seen in a few stores. I've sent you an email to follow up and see if we can get this fixed for you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Rok Cork

it seems i'm having the same issue as many of the reviews here, before it was working seamlessly and my catalogue was up and running, now it says facebook does not approve my catalogue, and i can't tag any products on instagram, it's been a nightmare trying to have someone assist in resolving this issue. Still no contact.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you leaving a review. Feedback is very important to our developers for ensuring the app works best for everyone! I've sent you an email to assist in solving the trouble you've run into and hope to hear from you soon. - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist

Glove Scholars

I see that this is a common problem when I tried to link to Fb and it blocked me. Now I don't have an access to my personal account or business account and I can't find a way to get back on.

May 7, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. While we don't have oversight on Facebook's accounts here at Shopify I've sent along an email with some resources for you to look at to get this resolved. Hope to hear back from you! - Jake, Shopify Support Specialist