Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Nomad Roasters

Easier than I thought. I hope this improves sales as stated. I will return with an updated additional star if its working.

Unstoppable Brand

Everything with Facebook has gone well, Instagram is a bigger challenge. I am working on getting the Instagram account to where it needs to be.

Twin Data Corporation - Online Ordering

Confusing, especially that it will not work with Firefox. Having a Facebook sales channel and an unsupported Facebook Shop is very confusing. It should be made more clearly that Facebook Shop has been replaced, at least that's how I'm looking at it. I hope I did not remove something that was needed.

Raework

Location Ireland

i really like how it explains certain areas for example how i can use certain functions and how the channel is set up

GLITTER GLAM GEMS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I created my website for my business page. It was easy to navigate and use. A few little hiccups but if i dig deeper i am sure i will figure it out.

lgbt unique

if i could see what products are on sale when and edit it all at one time from the same place that would make things move quicker

MarthasPlace

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was unable to print the "Commerce Product Seller Agreement" without some text manipulation. Please add direct print capability.

kissfromkitz

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 year

I like the FB app and would recommend to use it for promotional purposes and commercial features. It is a big part of the complex but potential e-commerce and marketing world.

Dirty Hooker Fishing Gear

Time spent using app About 2 years

looking to manage facebook channel under shopify platform, setting all up is been very simple, our online business has grown every year and the experience is been great

RL Spears LLC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This process seemed easy. I haven't had the chance to review my Facebook store, so I am trusting that it worked like described