Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Nofinaldistrict

My phone number wouldn't work when trying to have my Two-Factor Authentication code sent to me, other than that its good and beneficial.

Plush Noír

I used this app to build my audiences attention to our top products. it was an easy setup accessing and connecting shopify and facebook. i wish there was more button options when editing template

Gwen's Closet Boutique

I've had a few issues loading some apps, but this one made it simply. I was thrilled. No unexplained errors or weird questions.

Hair And Curly

I am not yet very familiar with this application. I'm new to it and can't wait to see the power of the app.

Malleable Makings

well constructed app
for this part you should make the min less than 100 cause some people don;t have much to say.....

Steam Fueled Notions

Having only just installed the app, I can only provide feedback and opinion on the absolute ease of setup! It was a breeze and took less than 5 minutes. With just a few clicks, I'm totally ready to begin selling on Instagram (my primary advertising channel) and Facebook.

Southeast Ohio Fiberworks

The app is well-integrated and generally setup was easy to follow; however, on the Facebook side, there's a lot of business marketing jargon that I don't understand. The entire Business Manager setup was not intuitive and, again, contains jargon that people who are not in the industry will not understand. The Business Manager experience needs an interface update, too. I'm just sitting here hoping things work out and that I didn't sign up for something I didn't know about.

WATCHESPLUS

I use this app to create facebook posts and add products to my facebook page, it is very helpful and easy to use.

RICH AND RULER

The app is used to connect our brand with our growing community and bring awareness to our products.

Children's Orchard New Berlin, WI

I find the continual changes at FB difficult to manage regardless of the platform being used with it