Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BeautifulBee Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It seemed pretty straight forward. I'm kind of new at all this so I'm jus hoping I did it all correctly.

Bee's Bling Bash

HELPFUL BUT WHEN I GET KICKED OFF OR UNLOGGED I NEVER KNOW. I FIND OUT BY TROLLING MY DASHBOARD. ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT I WAS CONNECTED. I HOPE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Rock Pop Socks

I'm so confused after trying to set up my store and get it functioning that I honestly don't remember all I've done this afternoon. But from what I recall, this part of the process has been easy.

3D Digital Distributing

Location Germany

I found it easy to set up. However, I didn't get the option to set up free ads which was my goal for using this app. It wasn't easy to differentiate between free and paid ads option

BOOM-B0OM

c'était génial, facile te rapide. j'ai du faire tout ce qu'il me fallait, et cela a eu lieu avec succès. merci Facebook et à toute l'équipe de soutiens.

YOSI COLLECTIVE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The new FB app integration with Shopify is a way better user experience and finally, they combined IG and FB into one app :) It takes a bit longer to setup but worth it

D.R.I.P_The Division

It is getting easier to understand. There are still somethings that can make it a little more user friendly.

John Greengo Photography

Time spent using app About 2 months

At this stage it seems like an easy way to set up an Instagram store. I still have more learning to do though.

Irrelevant Society

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 17 hours

easy to set up and it makes my business be exposed even more through my social media channel. I don't have to have huge following to be able to add link to it.

Whip Gold

Location Australia

Seems okay, just waiting on the review at this stage................................................