Facebook channel

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Rock Pop Socks

I'm so confused after trying to set up my store and get it functioning that I honestly don't remember all I've done this afternoon. But from what I recall, this part of the process has been easy.

3D Digital Distributing

I found it easy to set up. However, I didn't get the option to set up free ads which was my goal for using this app. It wasn't easy to differentiate between free and paid ads option

BOOM-B0OM

c'était génial, facile te rapide. j'ai du faire tout ce qu'il me fallait, et cela a eu lieu avec succès. merci Facebook et à toute l'équipe de soutiens.

YOSI COLLECTIVE

The new FB app integration with Shopify is a way better user experience and finally, they combined IG and FB into one app :) It takes a bit longer to setup but worth it

D.R.I.P_The Division

It is getting easier to understand. There are still somethings that can make it a little more user friendly.

John Greengo Photography

At this stage it seems like an easy way to set up an Instagram store. I still have more learning to do though.

Irrelevant Society

easy to set up and it makes my business be exposed even more through my social media channel. I don't have to have huge following to be able to add link to it.

Whip Gold

Seems okay, just waiting on the review at this stage................................................

CastorPollux

The Facebook channel is a very nice update. I'm still in start up process but so far so good. I feel I will continue to enjoy the process. The integration was a little difficult I could connect all of my fb pages but I finally got it resolved.

BobCast Studios

I was a bit to technical for me. I felt it could be a little more user friendly. But we will see once I have actually used it.