Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Postal Pearls

great really helped me and very easy to navigate, few too many diversions onto new windows all in all very good

Fitness Coral

The setup was really easy & smooth. My experience was hassle free. Overall it was a good experience.

Encensify

I setup my Facebook store by adding a selling channel in my Shopify store. It was so easy, the error messages self-explaining and the options to remove the existing accounts in Facebook Business Suite was clear and there was a button to replace by creating another account. Sweet, 5-stars service. I loved it!

Adela Fashion Perú

I used this application to offer my product to my clients and potencial because is very importan to my business to provide to differents products

Mad Hatter Industries

Very helpful in allowing us to grow our business and increase our reach and mission online. Majority of traffic comes through Facebook.

Skin Plus

give me a fast and easy way to setup my store. I really recommend the app, you will not regret anything.

Studyfinity

Easy to follow the nice step-by-step process to set up fb
Essential app if you’re running fb/ig ads

Rho & Nya Clothing and General Merchandise

Setting up my Facebook shop using this app was easy breezy! So I encourage the use of this app. I can't wait to start selling on facebook with the help of this app.

Gymnatica

I haven't used it yet but the setup was pretty easy. I will be using this to promote my online Shopify drop shipping store.

Perfect Pricee

good like the update and security of the app and support for the same, term and condition not cleared