Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Emporium das Ofertas

Location Brazil

Impossível de compreender essa nova atualização que se tornou ainda mais burocrática e simplesmente impede que nós possamos anunciar facilmente como era antes.

November 20, 2022

Olá!

Aaron aqui com Meta! Obrigado por teres tirado tempo para deixar uma revisão. Gostaríamos de saber mais sobre a sua experiência com o Facebook & Instagram App e fornecer-lhe qualquer ajuda que possa precisar.

Se desejar assistência e ainda não tiver contactado, por favor contacte-nos através da nossa equipa de apoio comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que possamos assegurar-lhe que tem a melhor experiência possível.

Agradecemos-lhe,
Aaron

Swanky Girl

I have always been able to create facebook post and ad campaigns through shopify marketing until the meta integration. Very frustrating!!!

November 19, 2022

Hi There!

Aaron here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram App and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance and haven’t already reached out, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Aaron.

Scrub Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 2 years

I asked for help setting up my Facebook page to my business website. The guy who originally set it up committed suicide last year so I cannot get them to help out. I sent more than half a dozen times photo Id, Passport. Driving licence, bank statements and signed statement and still no one has helped. Now they are asking for me to send in a photograph of my signing a statement. It’s an absolute joke !! I have now dealt with more than 12 people who are constantly asking me for the same things. Disgraceful!!

November 17, 2022

Hi There!

Aaron here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Aaron

Nolan Structural Products

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The updates have made the integrations almost impossible to use without a specialized degree. Then, if you want help, good luck navigating their support system. You'll wait days to get a response, if ever. They're missing out on a lot of ad revenue simply because they've made their processes impossible for the normal user to comprehend.

November 15, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like more assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

Pre Raphaelite Records

Time spent using app About 2 months

Over a month later and Instagram still won’t allow setup of my shop. What a nightmare. No feedback, no support. Meta appears to be concerned with elitist accounts only

AmpleSonic

Time spent using app About 1 month

I can't get any help, unfortunately. My account keeps getting temporarily disabled every week or so, and I cannot reach out to anybody. Reviews last for days and I never get an actual reason for the disabling. I comply with every policy, yet I still encounter issues and have nobody to ask for help from to at least find out if I am doing something wrong and what that is. On top of that, this app keeps showing me errors. Been trying to reconnect my store for the past hour and I keep getting different errors and time-outs. Really frustrating.

theluxurylenses

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ik heb deze app gedownload maar hij Connect niet met instagram en mijn producten kan ik niet taggen kan iemand mij hiermee in helpen

Hallo daar!

Kristin hier met Meta! Bedankt dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een beoordeling achter te laten. We horen graag meer over je ervaring met de Facebook & Instagram app en bieden je eventuele hulp.

Als je hulp wilt, neem dan contact met ons op via ons business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), zodat we ervoor kunnen zorgen dat je de best mogelijke ervaring hebt.

Bedankt, Kristin

EthioShopping LLC

I have been restricted multiple times before, whenever I appeal, they give me no particular reason why I got restricted and now it seems my store has been restricted permanently from Facebook. No one is willing to help your store up and running again, very bad service from facebook.

VELVET ISLAND

This app is organized and hard use. There is no way to contact support directly and their review process takes about 2-3 weeks.

A bag to remember

Location Dominican Republic

MAL, TODO MAL, DIAS TRATANDO DE INTEGRAR SHOPIFY Y NO ACABA DE CARGAR, DICE QUE HAY UN ERROR Y O TE DICE CUAL NI COMO SOLUCIONARLO, CONTACTO AYUDA Y NADIE RESPONDE!!!

¡Hola!

¡Kristin aquí con Meta! Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejar tu opinión. Nos encantaría saber más sobre tu experiencia con la aplicación de Facebook e Instagram y proporcionarte cualquier ayuda que puedas necesitar.

Si quieres ayuda, ponte en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro equipo de soporte comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que podamos asegurarte la mejor experiencia posible.

Gracias, Kristin