Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

DJ's Unique Boutique

Works great and is user friendly. Everything is very straight forward and for things I don't understand, there are step by step instructions.

Save Thy Beard

perfect customer service and great easy to use app and platform for anyone and everyone looking to..

Mys Muva Closet

I love this app from the suggestion, to the help page, to the kit app every thing about Shopify is perfect .

Loja Visite o Brasil

Aplicativo extremamente importante para ajudar a buscar o tão sonhado sucesso no ecommerce! Parabéns!!!

House of Paws Rossland

super easy! All I had to do was press a couple of buttons and enter my login and we were set up! easy peasy

DripGoodsAndApparrel

i used this app its working very good my account is disabled which is so weird because it never happened before

Fountainbleau Media

The integration was quite simple. Even though I have extensive experience. I feel the set up is so easy that anyone can do it.

Cardell Watch Store

He empezado a utilizar esta aplicación y todo correcto por el momento con Facebook e Instagram. Ha sido todo bastante fácil de configurar.

VISBELLE STORE

I USE THIS APP TO HELP ME MAKE ADS ON MY SHOPIFY STORE, TO SELL PRODUCTS IN MY WEBSITE AND TO MAKE MARKETTING ADVERTISEMENT.

K I N D L Y

i used this app to set up facebook marketing. It was seamless and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone