Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Jane deal

This app very nice for customer. Thank you so much for people who created this app. I hope that ...

Zulasurfing Studios

this was an easy connecting thanks for your hard work. hope we make some sales...
thanks again
Gil Tsafrir

Las Palmas Art Gallery

I used this application to improuve the marketing of my Art Gallery, as wish my friends on Facebook to know what I am doing. It was very easy to implement.

Bluebird Lacquer

Super easy! The setup was easy to use and easy to connect to my shop. I think this will be a valuable tool for my commerce and a wonderful addition for my customers.

Dewdrops Buttons and Bows

I used this app to help get my bow shop started on Facebook. I was worried about it being hard to do but so far so good.

ForeverYouAndYouAre

Just started but I love it so far. This has really become an awesome adventure using this channel. I cannot wait for more to come

Signet Royale

Just starting out and feeling good about the experience so far. Hopefully, adding the Facebook channel adds a great boost.

Seen'nShop

EAST TO USE AND IT REALY BOOST MY ECOMMERCE JOURNEY. IT DID GREAT AND EASY! THANK YOU FOR THIS. GODBLESS!

Amazon Sale

good sfasv asfcvzsd afvsdv xd asvsd ascvsv scvdxv svdv sfvsdv dvsdv vdvxc advdv xc svdv xc svdxv cvxc dvbsdv

SAMAPURA

this is the best app that connects instagram shop to my shopify.. it was all very limited due to my location which is Indonesia. But now its all good. Thanks a lot!!