Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Trendprincipal

muy bueno esta aplicación ayuda mucho con las tiendas y brinda herramientas que son muy valiosas para las ventas de nuestros productos

Stayontopdrop

Usei o aplicativo para configurar a conta, Para o iniciante poderia ser mais explicativo passo a passo.

jimmyhomedecorplus

I LIKE HOW IT DOSE THING THAT A BIG HELP this app help you for get lost it provide you with some good detail about the app

Mycartup

I used this app,I really liked how it does

OPC INC

Keeps me in contact with loves I'm not able to see often. It saves me time with having an outlet to go to for information.

CraftCalf

Easy 1-2-3 steps it’s great to have something for my business help me so easily and quick. Now I can get back to work

Drawfit

Quick setup and strait forward. Which makes the whole integration requirements very easy and not complicated. Thumbs up to Both Facebook and Shopify for that.

Jen Ayres Home

This was very easy to set up. Looking forward to offering my products on this new channel! I'm not very computer savvy, but the process was simple... even I could figure it out:)

JazzleBeauty

I have connected Facebook to my Shopify app. I love how it is so fuss free where various platforms are merged together. There are ads tools for your business too!

Magic Fantasy Arts

It was perfect! Super easy....I liked how I could choose my page, ad account and it connected everything to my store. Brilliant!