Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

CKIN+

I cant use shopify marketing to publish retargetting ads..... It keeps getting rejected over and over again saying something is wrong with Facebook.

September 25, 2021

Hi,

There can be some things which need to be set up before you can publish Facebook ads through Shopify. I'm going to send you an email so we can get to the bottom of this and get your ad up and running. Keep an eye out for it!

- Cíara | Shopify Support

Dondi Vintage

They refuse to approve me for a commerce account and don't give my any information as to why. They don't care about their customers and don't want to fix any issues. This has really negatively effected my business.

September 24, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the getting your Commerce Account approved. Please understand that Commerce Account approvals are completely handled by Facebook as Shopify has no hand in the decision made. I do want to see the Facebook Channel working for you so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to share some more information with you that can help resolve the issue.

Fascinated By Fungi

The Facebook integration with Shopify is useless. I cannot access my catalog, I am constantly dealing with technical issues, and after a recent update the app stopped worked entirely. I do not recommend this. Facebook does not integrated easily with Shopify.

September 22, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the unexpected technical issues you are facing with the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Keenan Mall

Don’t waste your time, support is horrible and the app will not connect. There’s a reason why it’s free.

September 22, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with connecting the Facebook Channel. I do want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

PoochieBoots

I've been trying to reinstall FB and I'm getting the same error message - "this page can't be loaded right now"

September 23, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting the Facebook Channel connected. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here to see how I can help you.

Robyn | Shopify

EpicCrayze

Hello, I need to reinstall the facebook channel app, however, like others, I am also not able to reinstall it. . Page not found every time I try to reinstall. I also need to run ads asap. The app is great, if I can get it reinstalled! Thank you.

September 20, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with installing the Facebook Channel. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication to help you further.

DaveKing Clothing

I have been using this app for 1 year with no trouble until recently when it stopped syncing with my fb page. I uninstalled it, tried to download it again and I get the error page does not exist. Tried it using the + icon inside shopify rather than the app store and the error shows that Facebook is disabling logins from embedded browsers and the app needs to be updated. Been going round and round with shopify support until they decided to simply pass the buck and say its a problem on Facebook side and there's nothing they can do. Unacceptable Shopify, I would give 0 stars if it was an option. I'm even looking into moving my site away from Shopify based on this support experience.

FotoBall

I wanted to add my new facebook account and it doesn't allow me. It's really important for me to link this app because I need to start FB campaign.

September 16, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

Azana Photo Frames

I only want to use Instagram where I can add tags to my website, not the Facebook website that directs to my Shopify checkout. I don't really want to connect both Facebook and Instagram, surely you can connect whichever you please! Facebook always saying 'Request to review issues' ... there's nothing wrong with any of my products - hence I just uninstalled facebook shop. Besides Facebook business manager and Facebook page is so confusing!!

September 15, 2021

Hello,

Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. It is definitely possible to just use the Instagram feature of the app, but it does require linking some Facebook accounts. I will reach out to you over email to help you out.
Jack | Shopify

Coffee Creations

I tried to add the new FB and it will not allow me... please help me get it to my business. Really need help

September 15, 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify. We'd love to help you set up the Facebook app to have it working properly for you. I'll reach out to you in an email to discuss your account.

William | Shopify