Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Clickwpick

nice, useful, powerful, little bet difficult for business setting, need more simple ways for business use

respect my respect

it was very easy.love it. i really like the way it was just as simple as 1 2 3. the site is great to.

Crave - The Hair Studio

Much easier than expected, I am not very tech savvy, and it was very simple. I do feel that a minimum of 100 characters is a lot though

Sweat Empire

Coming from the old channels it pretty much set itself up! It’s impressive how far the platforms have come. You’re able to set up a campaign straight from the Shopify app without to much hassle.

Lauryn's Y' Design

I think it was a breeze, and the steps were easy and the learn more info was accurate. I would recommend this app to anyone in business seniors included like myself.

Money'z Beautieez & Thangz

I use the app to setup my Shopify account to start my business. It was very helpful a lot of tips that i wasn't sure about.

CharliesTopDrawer

absolutely fantastic! super easy and super fast, you are the best ! I totally recommend shopify to everyone I know that wants to start an online business.Thank you

Top Trending Online

I will be using this app to help me with the marketing on my online store. Connecting to the channel was very simple.

Ernature

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om mij te helpen mijn producte n op facebook te presenteren om meer aandacht van kopers te trekken

Shoppaz Universe

Enjoyed using this to set up my store and I had no problem with this app. Very good experience. Would recommend this to others.