Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Amezoancom

Hi this is very good app for advertising but i am first time using this facebook app i don't exactly how is it work

Cillas General

I am very new to this app. I am using it to help me with my store. So far so good, I look forward to tell you about the results.

J2K Store

Usei esse aplicativo para mostrar para as pessoas como minha loja pode trazer benefícios para vida deles

A Necklace For Me

The app made everything very easy. It was very simple and there was very little decision making involved. Point and click.

RK Luxury

I like the way how fast to connect. it is a good application definitely I need to use the app in my store. I enjoy using the Facebook application.I like the way how fast to connect. it is a good application definitely I need to use the app in my store. I enjoy using the Facebook application.

RoomLack

perfect ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Easy Phone Merida

Vamos a empezar con esta pagina e-commerce y hasta el momento me ha parecido muy fácil e intuitiva, quiciera decir mas pero aun somos nuevos en esto y hasta no usarla como minimo 2 meses no tengo otra opinion que dar.

Moore Art Market

Facebook Channel is user friendly, easy access to my products. I had a problem adding my new product, ebook, to my Instagram account.

Pandemicalert

I use the app to do my marketing and sales. I also use the app to promote and advertise my product. It is quite difficult to understand.

DoT Com Good$ & Service$

This private label coffee is an excellent choice for consumers and there is no better way to get that information out than a Facebook access