Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
May 1, 2021

When I tried to link the app to my Facebook business account, Facebook flagged the app as "unusual activity from a hacker" and locked me out of both my business and personal Facebook account. It's been 2 weeks that I've been locked out of my own account with no option to retrieve it. This seems to be a common problem (found various posts online of people experiencing the same thing).

SleepyMe Tea
April 30, 2021

I wanted to give this 5 stars but as of today, after Facebook received all my private and company info they simply banned my account without reason. I run 3 stores, 1 was almost completely setup on Facebook, full catalog and the other 2 basic info. Facebook just took the info and deleted the account. How can this be even allowed to happen?

simquility
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 30, 2021

I have never in my life experienced more issues with a company than I have when dealing with Facebook and Facebook ads. The new Shopify integrations have been nothing but trouble since they launched. Currently, I am unable to successfully link my Facebook business manager and pixel. Shopify support tried to help but it is a Facebook issue. And of course, Facebook support is no help as usual... Very frustrating. Wish you could just copy and paste your pixel like back in the day. Typical Facebook, making everything 100 times more complicated than it needs to be....

Ellure
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 26, 2021

OMG what a nightmare this app caused. It caused all of my products to duplicate and customer were ordering things that were sold out. Had to redo everything for my catalog on facebook. Negative 0 stars if I could.

Curvy Boutique By Judy
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 21, 2021

Since the account created by the agent cannot be recognized, I have to uninstall it, but after I uninstall it, I can’t manually fill in the pixels in the preferences.

aipsun
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 21, 2021

Trash, but it's not Shopify's fault , Facebook and Instagram is broken for ages. broken not loading pages many many many bugs, pure broken mess, product tagging not working , facebook pixel not working adds running weirdly ending up with a huge add bill with 0 traffic. Facebook is trash.

tamaishidesign
Hungary
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 20, 2021

If I could put 0 stars I would. it doesn't stop logging me out on the Shopify Store Facebook has made it so much harder to use as a business

PULSE GALLERY
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 20, 2021

Cant connect my shop with the fb button.....all things doesnt work which they said i should do....i dont get it why its so complicated to connect a facebook button to ur shop.... i have no time for stuff like this and now they tell me i should contact facebook...

B&W Gourmet Food & Wine
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 18, 2021

I created a Facebook account with real name and all correct information to use it with Shopify app. This is my first time on Facebook. Just after making the setup with Shopify app my Facebook account was locked forever. I did nothing wrong or bad since I didn't even had time to use my account. I already tried all available facebook forms for reviewing my case, I sent them pictures and identity cards...etc. Now, I am banned for ever and reviewing again is impossible. contacting Shopify support they suggest I contact facebook.. I told them I cannot contact Facebook because I don't have access to my account. they send me back the same story again asking me to login to my account and use the chat... not working for me.

naTeavia®
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 16, 2021

Unable to connect to Facebook properly. Useless app as it has been like this for a long time. I don't know if Shopify will fix it at all.

happyhoof.no