Facebook & Instagram , 4,548 reviews

3.8
Edited November 27, 2020

Easy to setup on my store and we'll see how it performs. Interested to see if It generates more sells.

The Shoppers Outlet
November 7, 2022

I clicked and installed, but I can't find how to link to the existing Instagram account. There are no instruction, just a blank page?

Althyrea Design, Inc
Meta replied November 7, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

April 11, 2021

Easy and fast. I am so happy that we can do this instantly unlike other channels which are labourious and slow. Working at the speed of business

Flavour with Benefits
March 10, 2021

I used this app to connect my account as an artist to shopifyn e commerce store. the process was finally easy to do

Suzanne Pickett
24 minutes using the app
March 13, 2021

nice and easy set up, lets see how it goes, when our customers get connected to us via facebook, can only hope for the best

trade-mart.co.uk
23 minutes using the app
November 28, 2020

App is good, sad to see Facebook Shop in no longer supported though, but the new FB and instagram is good.

MiniBrew
23 minutes using the app
November 10, 2020

So far i havent used this channel because I am brand new to selling on Facebook. I am excited to get started

thunderandlightningboutique
Edited August 31, 2021

I don't like it because it has annoying customer care management system. If only it introduced a real customer care service.

The Prousen
Italy
Meta replied September 3, 2021

Hello,
Jack here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jack | Shopify

March 17, 2021

For someone who isn't an expert, the set up was fairly simple and user friendly. I think Facebook could make business settings easier to find in general.

Phase 1
December 6, 2020

Use the app to sell products, mainly true Instagram. Works well for us. Did not quite catch the upcomming update. Tanks!

Miss Grace Store