Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Don Pedro Z

Location Spain

App funktioniert, aber es können keine Kampagne erstellt werden. Ich werde zu FB verwiesen, aber die können nichts machen, da die App schuld ist. Naja, super Support würde ich sagen. Auf FB schieben und selbst den Fehler verursachen, denn manuell kann ich Kampagnen erstellen. Wofür benötige ich dann die App? Achja, Instagram Verbindung funktioniert bis heute nicht

JuniperzCreations

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is terrible. None of my inventory is accurate and I always have errors. Would not recommend

February 18, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to gather some context on the issue that you are facing and see where I can help.

Tulla Life

Time spent using app About 2 years

Simply Frustrating Trying to run a Facebook Audience building add but repeatedly getting this message since last 25 days. I quote "
There is 1 error with this activity: A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minutes" Did spend end number of hours to figure out the problem but absolutely clue less. It does not mention any specific problem to resolve. Tried to republish probably 100 times. but same result

February 18, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with creating Facebook campaigns. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to see where I can help.

Terresstudio

After reading a bunch of reviews and each one saying that they can't get it to work, I will be deleting this app from my store. Maybe one day they will get it fixed.

February 17, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you are facing with Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to to gather some context on the issue that you are facing and see where I can help.

Coco Malou

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very frustrating because I simply cannot get the Pixel to connect properly to my Shopify. It's impossible to get in touch with Facebook support, so nobody can tell me what the problem is. Have spent an enourmous amount of time trying to find the error, but it's just not firing. Therefore useless.

The Sunny International

I have been trying to contact someone for 10 days on both facebook support and shopify and like the reviews before mine, I am having an issue with shopify syncing with my facebook shops. Orders are not syncing tracking numbers and I can not capture payments. Its frustrating enough that I am not able to make more sales because I can not capture payments, I am hoping someone from Shopify or facebook can resolve this, if they can then it would be an amazing tool, and channel, but if you cant even sync your orders with tracking numbers or capture payments, then why would one want to go into business. I am already at loss because my payments cant be captured.

February 15, 2022

Hey there,

Pauline here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Facebook Channel. We appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. We totally understand how important it is for you that data is syncing properly between Shopify and Facebook for your business. Don't worry, as we're here to help you in any best way possible.

Pauline | Shopify

ineedfabric.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Our account got banned for life from Facebook after using this app. I even spoke to Facebook on the phone and they said too bad. Would not recommend this or Facebook advertising to anyone. How do you ban a fabric company for policy violations? Did the floral quilt offend someone? Anyways they just banned a 7 figure account and they don't care whatsoever. I am seeing a pattern with the Shopify apps that are built with the actual companies, they cause nothing but problems for the businesses. Moving forward we will be sticking with 3rd party apps, at least they care.

February 10, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to restricted accounts, suspensions and bans it is completely handled by Facebook and Shopify has no hand in these decisions whatsoever. However, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

P.W. Akkerman Den Haag

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am trying to install the app but first I was not able to connect my facebook page to my Shopify website. I decided to delete the app and download it another time, but when i am trying to download the Facebook app again it says that the page doesn't Excist. Can someone help me Set up my Facebook app in Shopify Please?

February 9, 2022

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with installing the Facebook channel. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to provide you with some information that can help.

Ethos Numerology

Time spent using app About 1 month

My store cannot sell its products on Facebook. I still want to use the FB pixel. I've tried to install the Facebook app and (FB messenger separately) a number of times. Clicking Install App redirects me here: https://ethos-numerology.myshopify.com/admin/apps/21d07b9a03ab6e538a053381def7b15d/?hmac=0ee9b1019ebbe91d546d430ba54a26c324193739656698059c71f46421f18e82&shop=ethos-numerology.myshopify.com&timestamp=1644294176 And the error message says: There’s no page at this address - Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need.

February 9, 2022

Tcweb

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app 1 day

Ya no sé que más hacer para sincronizar shopify con facebook e instagram. Necesito ayuda de soporte.