Facebook & Instagram

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Design and Manage your Shops on Facebook and Instagram

Naturali Home

If I could give less stars, I would. This app was previously the most powerful tool that Shopify had to offer and connected our best sales channels to our website. Now? The app is completely useless and reflects poorly on Shopify as a company. I have spent hours talking to Facebook Support trying to see if it is an issue on their end, but after much review- it is clearly a Shopify Issue. If I were Shopify or owned Shopify Shares, I would feel extremely embarrassed for offering such a dysfunctional piece of software and claiming that we can "offer a smooth shopping experience" when that couldn't be more untrue.

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I'm sending you an email to open the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

AQVA SHOP

I can't even get this app setup much less use it. Right after I install the app, I get an error that reads "Sorry, something went wrong". I talked to support and they got the same error. I've installed and uninstalled numerous times and I still can get passed that error. Even the Shopify support doesn't know what's wrong with it. How is it possible to have such an important app not even load after installation?

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. I understand that you are experiencing an issue with "Your request couldn't be processed"/"Sorry, something went wrong". Our team is already working with Meta to address this error, I will be reaching out to you shortly through emails with more details.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Cleopatra Beachwear

Location Indonesia

Same problem here: Every time I attempt to use the Facebook app it shows an error message. I am unable to update my store catalog on Facebook & Instagram. This is frustrating because I cannot tag products in my photos & I am losing potential sales. Please fix this soon!

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel. I will be reaching out to you shortly through email for more details of what is happening and to ensure you have all the tools to make the app work for your business as soon as possible!

Chat soon!

Native Lily Boutique LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Every time I attempt to use the Facebook app it shows an error message. I am unable to update my store catalog on Facebook & Instagram. This is frustrating because I cannot tag products in my photos & I am losing potential sales. Please fix this soon! :(

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify support! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It sounds like you may be affected by a known issue which is being resolved by Facebook's team at the moment. I am going to follow up with you via email so I can provide you with updates as this gets resolved.

Vance | Shopify

VINNCI Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

nao abre na minha loja! ja fiz de tudo e segue com erro de carregamento. nao consigo contato com ninguem do suporte

Catherine's Boutique

Time spent using app About 4 years

Not good. extremely difficult to manage, I wish we could start over, way too complicated once you are in deep

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our app. I would love to know about your experience in order to ensure you have all the tools to make the app work for your business. I will be reaching out to your shortly through email.

Chat soon!

Billion Dollar Beauty

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Cannot get our Shopify Plus account to sync with Facebook Commerce Center. Support has been essentially useless.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback! My name is Vance and I work for Shopify support. I can take a look at your store and help you determine the steps we can take to reach a resolution. Please look for my upcoming email so we can talk about the specifics.

Vance | Shopify Support

MONHOME

Location Switzerland

let me know when the problem is solved cookie ! let me know when the problem is solved cookie !
let me know when the problem is solved cookie !

Hi there,

Vance here with Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. It sounds like you might be experiencing an issue with onboarding to the Facebook channel. Our team is already working with Meta to address any errors. I will be reaching out to you shortly via email to offer further support!

Vance | Shopify Support

Ashberry Woods

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Hi there!

I look forward to chatting with you!

3D Crystal Gift

Facebook is the worst company ever. Don't use them. They restrict commerce accounts without no reason.

October 26, 2022

Hello there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.

Thomas | Shopify