Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Bad Spanish

Its very easy to use, helps my shop on facebook and instagram. Options for personal touches are great

Carraro Coffee Brixton

Now my brand can go further and get more benefits. I like the connectivity and ease with which I can manage both platforms, Facebook and Instagram

FiveThreads.me

Had issues using a prior page that I was owner of, ended up creating a new one. Otherwise, easy experience

Jamzz

I like how it most of the time it works seamlessly between Shopify and Facebook. If there are issues it can get a bit complicated but most of the time it works really well

OutsideIn Soaps LLC

I used this app to drive traffic to my shop. It is doing a good job. Learning the algorithm and getting my posts seen is a bit of tough going but working on it.

J'SLoyal

I use Face Book to check in on friends and family , But also the fashions trends and all the cool video's.

By Porti Jewels

Muy buena experiencia a la hora de instalar la aplicación. Muy orientada a entender y a la gestión de la tienda

K'RIN-R

J'ai utilisé cette application pour pouvoir mettre en vitrine ma boutique par ce canal social. J'ai pas encore effectuer de vente pour l'instant mais je crois que ça ne saurait tarder.

Lost Witness Merch

after some initial set up issues ..everything is looking . The syncing from Shopify to Facebook is seamless. Help for: guides are really useful and you're helped every step of the way. Now all i need do is sell some merch!

Phase 1

For someone who isn't an expert, the set up was fairly simple and user friendly. I think Facebook could make business settings easier to find in general.